NZBoxChat
Joshua vs Parker betting - Printable Version

+- NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz)
+-- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: NZBoxChat (https://nzboxchat.co.nz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Joshua vs Parker betting (/showthread.php?tid=456)

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - Veritas - 03-14-2018

Good post UK Fight Fan, I agree with all the points you make. Generalizations are hard to make in boxing.

Boxing is an Art, a Craft - it takes many thousands of hours, under close supervision by a Master Craftsman to become a skillful boxer.

Skills will beat the Beast 99% of the time.

..And it all starts with the feet.

V.

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - Kiwi - 03-14-2018

The point I was making was fairly simple.

I think there is evidence that Parker is one of the few guys on the planet that can actually give "Tall Timber" guys a real BEATING.

I count AJ as "Tall Timber"

In 3 weeks we find out if I'm right.

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - Infern0 - 03-14-2018

Kiwi im gonna go put another 50 on on parker to chop down this tall timber thanks to you so you better be right

My only real worry is if Joshua tags JP early with a HARD shot.

In the first 3 rounds.

But if JP avoids that, then I believe he is one guy who can give Joshua a true POUNDING.

We will see.

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - diehard - 03-14-2018

(03-14-2018, 10:40 AM)Kiwi Wrote: My only real worry is if Joshua tags JP early with a HARD shot.

In the first 3 rounds.

But if JP avoids that, then I believe he is one guy who can give Joshua a true POUNDING.

We will see.

Kiwi, I've got the opposite view. I think the longer the fight goes on, the more AJ is in his groove. I'll say what you say, but for Parker. AJ needs to worry if Parker gets him early, hurts him, and gets him out of his rhythm. If Parker can do that, AJ is in trouble. If not, AJ throws the jab all day long, and hits Joe with rights and uppercuts when he gets in close, and stops him in the middle rounds.

If JP avoids getting tagged, I think AJ will feel his power from Round One

He could even get AJ out of there

Think Nascimento, Meehan, Dimitrenko.

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - mippy - 03-14-2018

Both guys are going to get tagged, both are hittable. I think Joe will get tagged more and harder. Realistically if Joe can survive 12 rounds and be competitive throughout it'll be a moral victory to team Parker.

Put it another way.

In Round One, Parker will see if he truly needs to worry about AJ's power. He will also hit Joshua VERY HARD.

Most of the tall timber, he simply starts plowing through them and blowing them apart from then on.

If I am right, we will see Parker literally smashing Joshua around the ring.

Sounds unbelievable, but it is what I see.

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - mippy - 03-14-2018

(03-14-2018, 11:09 AM)Kiwi Wrote: Put it another way.

In Round One, Parker will see if he truly needs to worry about AJ's power. He will also hit Joshua VERY HARD.

Most of the tall timber, he simply starts plowing through them and blowing them apart from then on.

If I am right, we will see Parker literally smashing Joshua around the ring.

Sounds unbelievable, but it is what I see.

I hope this is true Smile

RE: Joshua vs Parker betting - NakiFan - 03-14-2018

I'm getting EXCITED!