Fury/Whyte
Well, if AJ is worried about getting KO'd by Usyk if he is aggressive, think what Wilder would do to him. That said, I think that's the fight I'd like to see the most.
same build up would be fun
https://www.boxingscene.com/warren-were-talking-with-whytes-lawyer-on-fury-fight-details-hearn-not-involved--163956
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/tyson-fury-says-dillian-whyte-is-scared-now/212253
Tyson Fury: Usyk Went Life and Death With Chisora, Then Beat a Bodybuilder!

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is planning to take down mandatory challenger Dillian Whyte - and then topple IBF, WBO, IBO, WBA champion Oleksandr Usyk.

Fury is slated to defend his title against Whyte on April 23, likely at Wembley Stadium.

Usyk is going to face Anthony Joshua in a rematch, with a target date being positioned for the month of May.

Should Usyk win, Fury would like to face him in a full division unification.

“You can only take who you can fight at the time,” Fury said to The National. “I’ve got Dillian Whyte next and then there’s a little sucker called Usyk who I’m going to absolutely set about rotten. The middleweight. Send him packing. Send him back down to middleweight. That’s all I’m going to do.

“AJ’s a big old bodybuilder. He ain’t worth a carrot. I don’t want to hear how good Usyk is. Let him fight a real heavyweight. He fought an old journeyman in Derek Chisora and it was life and death.

“And then he fought a bodybuilder who’s not even a boxer and had a life-and-death [fight]. Until he fights a real fighting man you can’t call him a champion. All roads lead to me; I’m the ‘Gypsy King’. If he can beat me I’d say he’s a good man. But if he can’t I’ll still say he’s useless.”

Fury expects Usyk to overcome Joshua when they meet for a second time.

The first time around, back in September of last year, Usyk outboxed Joshua over twelve rounds to capture the unified crown at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

“Usyk will beat him in the rematch. Yet again. Because AJ’s a bum, he can’t fight. He’s been exposed. He’s a cross-fit bum. And that’s all I want to say," Fury said.

Bless them. Just found boxing and want to offer the opinion they just read.

Toffee 02-10-2022
Added to the fact that this rematch clause hasn't held up anything. Fury wanted a fight before Usyk. He's getting one. We'll see if he still has the same appetite later this year.

The Wilder/Fury stuff genuinely did hold up the division. For a long time.

But let's not let silly things likes facts get in the way of a pro-Fury

JayCho 02-10-2022
Yeah, these rematch clauses really slow things down
like when fury had to rematch wilder for the third fight hence we didn’t get to see the undisputed fight again

thack 02-10-2022
If it wasn't for the ridiculous rematch clause Joshua would be out of the equation having been beaten hands down and we would be seeing the fight that matters Fury v Usyk . Usyk is an excellent boxer and a joy to watch but sticking to the facts is never going to do to Fury what he did to Joshua .Fury is a much bigger version of

I dont remember Oleksandr Usyk needing the help of paid-off referees and judges to win important matches. Tyson must be Savanah Marshall in drag, their long for Oleksandr Usyk and Clarresa Shields exceptional boxing skills are apparent in their strong and ridiculous critique.
Fury urges Whyte to sign contract

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has reminded mandatory challenger Dillian Whyte that he has just three days to sign the contract for their world title fight or lose the opportunity. In a video shot while doing roadwork, Fury stated, “Dillian Whyte you little sucker, you got three days left bitch. Sign the contract pussy!”

Whyte is not happy with the 80/20 purse split, even though he stands to make over eight million dollars. Fury’s co-promoter Bob Arum has made it known that Whyte’s not getting any extra money, although he may get a cut if the PPV does well.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/fury-whyte-deadline-will-whyte-sign-the-contract-today/213110
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/dillian-whytes-deadline-to-sign-contract-this-monday-for-tyson-fury-fight/213352
Wow, lot of money to walk away from - Whyte has always been a strange one though - refused to acknowledge his loss to AJ for years.

On the other side - he knows Tyson well as a sparring partner- story going round that he managed to put Tyson down once - once - and was probably soundly outboxed for the other 99% of the time.
Alot of money to walk away from yeah but Eddie has put milllions into whytes pocket over the years and probably can convince him hewill have more ppv on dazn while avoiding the big guns for couple more years.
Even talk of Whyte v Chisora 3!!!