Junior Fa
(11-25-2018, 04:28 PM)diehard Wrote: Thanks markk.  There's no money in a fight between Joe and Fa right now.  Hence, no half a million.  Truthfully, no one cares who Joe is fighting anymore unless he goes to the UK and fights the Chisora/Wilder winner.  So it's not a matter of Fa being marketable right now, but also Parker.

Once Jr. shows his true power and fitness since his health scare and KO a top ten fighter, the half a mil will be up for grabs.  It would also re-ignite Parker.

As a wild thought, how about Fa/Browne?  If Jr. KO's Browne, there'll be huge interest in Fa/Parker.

check your private message and you'll understand why no Browne /fa unless they come with something to fight for. Lucas also finished up with hatton last night which is why the fight happened. so will be interesting to se what promoter picks him up. that will then deter his opponents id say
(11-25-2018, 04:28 PM)diehard Wrote: Thanks markk.  There's no money in a fight between Joe and Fa right now.  Hence, no half a million.  Truthfully, no one cares who Joe is fighting anymore unless he goes to the UK and fights the Chisora/Wilder winner.  So it's not a matter of Fa being marketable right now, but also Parker.

Once Jr. shows his true power and fitness since his health scare and KO a top ten fighter, the half a mil will be up for grabs.  It would also re-ignite Parker.

As a wild thought, how about Fa/Browne?  If Jr. KO's Browne, there'll be huge interest in Fa/Parker.

completely agree its not marketable right now. this news to simmer for a few years and junior gets some top results on the board. my point to higgins was if you want an underdeveloped Fa now and easier fight then the money is the same as a few years away. as they will only fight once and i have to get the good value for junior and his family
(11-25-2018, 04:30 PM)markk Wrote:

check your private message and you'll understand why no Browne /fa unless they come with something to fight for. Lucas also finished up with hatton last night which is why the fight happened. so will be interesting to se what promoter picks him up. that will then deter his opponents id say

It would have been good to have Browne on the Parker undercard I feel just to maybe build the Parker fight for the future.

Fa doesn't need Parker now or anytime soon. I feel that he beats Browne however if they were to fight as Browne is very old and slow now. Browne is just a name to have on your record as he looks shot these days.
Markk, progress report on Jr. How's he looking going into next week? Anything you can share???
(12-08-2018, 10:40 PM)diehard Wrote: Markk, progress report on Jr.  How's he looking going into next week?  Anything you can share???

has a sore knuckle from David Light last week so have taken a week off hitting this last week. . looks in very good shape physically. His range is great after Wilder sparring which you'd imagine. Im liking what i see. 
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12177020
It's such a shame the two headline fights are terrible mismatches, still looking forward to the overall night though.
Parker should be careful what he wishes for, I'm betting on Jnr Fa to humble him
(12-15-2018, 01:46 PM)shamrock Wrote: Parker should be careful what he wishes for, I'm betting on Jnr Fa to humble him

no chance, Joseph will eat him alive
I was impressed with Junior tonight. He looked far quicker and was much lighter on his feet then he has been previously.