Junior Fa
(11-10-2017, 03:38 AM)markk Wrote: There are 4 Tv fights on card. They call it a quadruple header. We are second Tv foght so will be in around 4.30 I'd say

Good job getting it on tv here in NZ!
Thats the Fa we all wanted to see. Great work
What's next for Junior markk? When should we expect to see him out again?
Is it inevitable that Joe and Junior face off in NZ at some point in the future? if so what do you guys reckon the outcome will be?
Junior has a long way to go before he faces Parker, or the top 10. But he's on his way. A few more up and comers with padded records like Latham, a few tough journeymen, and then go for gold.

Come on markk. Why did you he have to KO Latham in the first? I wanted to see him fight more rounds. Well done!!!
(11-13-2017, 12:18 PM)diehard Wrote: Junior has a long way to go before he faces Parker, or the top 10.  But he's on his way.  A few more up and comers with padded records like Latham, a few tough journeymen, and then go for gold.

Come on markk.  Why did you he have to KO Latham in the first?  I wanted to see him fight more rounds.  Well done!!!

we wanted a statement off junior and he delivered. Jnr has had a hard year with some things at home and he has focused o them. He has a wee boy that needed his love and care and he gave that. these things were on Jnr mind since we got back in feb from first usa fight.in fact these things happen 2 weeks out from Dan Tai. I hope you can see what I'm saying here as we all know the last 2 fight s weren't  the Junior we know. He trained very harder this fight and discovered his old aggressiveness but it was measured and calculated. He saw the shot so he took it. I honesty think Junior will fight more like this in the future. We also needed to make a statement to the US public and networks. They love seeing this type of fight. the crowd went berserk and wouldn't leave him alone after the fight. most of the crowd gave him a standing ovation after this. Fred latham was a top 5 usa amateur fighter and has had 70 fights and went 10 rounds for a draw against alonzo Bulter. he honestly though he was going win. It was a good fight on paper but junior made it look like a  mismatch. 

also just to let everyone know. Junior stopped boxing for 3 year due to a mis diagnosied medical condition where he was told not to box or face a serious  health issue. this was a bad call from a doctor. its a shame   he misesd 3 years of development . In that time he used it well and has a great young family
(11-13-2017, 08:10 AM)African Monkey Wrote: What's next for Junior markk? When should we expect to see him out again?

working on dec 14th in ak. fingers crossed 
(11-13-2017, 03:19 PM)markk Wrote:
(11-13-2017, 08:10 AM)African Monkey Wrote: What's next for Junior markk? When should we expect to see him out again?

Markk, it looked like Junior caught him with a left hook that staggered Latham. Junior followed up and that was the end. He looked really good.

The public never knows what goes on behind the scenes, like with physical and medical issues, family issues, financial, etc. His fundamentals look so much better. Better than Parker's right now, to be honest. Now, we have to get the remaining flab off him, turn it to muscle, and we're sweet!
I'm stoked that Sky showed the fight, obviously the boxing viewer numbers have been up over the last few years, and they have responded with more events shown live.
(11-13-2017, 03:19 PM)markk Wrote:

Sounds good and thanks for that write up as it puts things into perspective. Good to see him back out there and making up for lost time and being 13-0 certainly looks good.

Any idea on what sort of opponent you guys are looking at should Junior fight next month?