Your 5 favourite active fighters
Tongue 
I am interested to see who you guys follow and support. I'm a big fan of the heavies and I don't really go out of my way to watch fights below 140lbs.

My five favs currently are Joe, Tyson Fury, Chris Eubank jr, Ggg and Wilder.

Different styles but they each bring excitement to the table whenever they fight
1st has to be Roman Gonzalez, 3 weight world champion and all action
2nd Golovkin, its just a shame he's 34 this, probably only a couple of more peak years in him, I hope he gets the big fights.
The next 3 are from my British roots. Kell Brook, he's gonna be massive....
Scott Quigg, I've been looking forward to his upcoming fight with Carl Frampton for what seems forever, real 50-50 fight with to class undefeated fighters. And my favourite British fighter lightweight world champ Terry Flanagan, this guys gonna be a star. Can't wait for his fight with Derry Matthews. Lee Selby would be in a top 6.
I'm completely opposite to you James, the heavys don't rock my boat so much, not the current crop anyway. Although of coarse I'd love to see 'baby' Joseph become world champ, and why not? He has all the attributes....
Interesting choice in Eubanks jnr. Not sure his cocky swagger has swayed the British fight public yet, even being on free to air TV.
Joseph Parker
Izu
James Langton
GGG
Kosalov
(01-20-2016, 12:50 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: Interesting choice in Eubanks jnr. Not sure his cocky swagger has swayed the British fight public yet, even being on free to air TV.

BJS thinks he can make massive $$$$ fighting Jr in a rematch so he must have a decent pulling power. When Fury fought vs Chisora 2, everybody was talking BJS vs Jr, I read the crowd was going home during the main event.

His old man is one of my all time favs and I see a bit of him in Jr. He doesn't appear to have the same chin or punching power but he's got better hand speed and may be more fluid. I think he beats BJS in a rematch and I had the first fight basically even.

BJS is a really gifted boxer, I believe he may be the most skilled pure boxer @ 160 he just has half a gas tank and not much stopping power.
I had an extended period of not following boxing during the HW Era of the Klitschko brothers...was busy with travel work and family...

My list is very small....2 in fact.

Joseph Parker and Izu.

So I ask the knowledge within the forum to give me a few ideas of another boxer or two to watch and follow. Keen on Heavyweight division and someone starting out with potential...

Any help appreciated.
Of course Joseph Parker has to top my list.

Next would be Golovkin, and this may seem weird, but Andre Ward as well. Both those guys kick ass imo.

Gotta say I agree with Izu as well.

I haven't seen Roman Gonzalez fight really, but I heard that little dude is arguably P4P, so I'll maybe watch some footage some time.

Other than that I like Keith Thurman, Lee Selby and I'll round out the list with Jeff Horn as well.

Edit: Also forgot Usyk the cruiserweight Ukranian, he seems like an awesome prospect too - some say he'll go to the HW division when he gets older.
PARKER & JOSHUA are the only ones I follow, like you I only watch HEAVIES..
I am keen to see what happens with Izu if and when duco decide to promote him...
Word from Duco and Stu is that he's supposed to face a "real" opponent in April. In Poland.