Wilder/Fury Sunday on SKY Sunday
Fury favored over Joshua and Wilder

There are already odds on Fury-Wilder 3 and Fury-Joshua fights.

Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3
Tyson Fury -220
Deontay Wilder +180

Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua
Tyson Fury -150
Anthony Joshua +130

Tyson Fury to fight Anthony Joshua in 2020
Yes +200
No -260

Odds courtesy of BetOnline.ag.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/is-deontay-wilder-delusional-he-never-hurt-me-my-uniform-as-way-too-heavy-for-me/144937
Deontay Wilder wants Tyson Fury trilogy, vows towel-throw ‘consequences’
By Joseph Staszewski February 24, 2020

Deontay Wilder isn’t done with Tyson Fury and seemingly has a bone to pick with plenty of others after losing his championship to the British heavyweight.

Wilder, who was stopped by Fury via TKO in the seventh round on Saturday night in Las Vegas for his first professional defeat, told The Athletic on Monday that he is definitely exercising his rematch clause for a summer fight — making this a trilogy after their first meeting ended in a draw.

The American heavyweight and former WBC champion also said he will reevaluate keeping assistant trainer Mark Breland on his corner team. It was Breland who threw in the towel as Wilder was getting pummeled by Fury in the corner.

“I’ve told them many times that if anyone throws the towel in on me, there will be consequences,” Wilder told The Athletic, while conceding concerns for his family and fighting future.

There has been plenty of support around boxing for Breland’s decision, but Wilder said he’d “rather die in the ring”, that he’s a “warrior” and that “we’ve talked about this for years and years.”

“If I say I’m going in there to try to kill a man, I accept that in return,” Wilder said.

As far as the fight itself, it became one-sided after Fury scored a third-round knockdown that left Wilder bleeding from his ear and with a shaky equilibrium. Wilder said his legs were already compromised by the elaborate 40-pound costume he wore to honor Black History month during his walk to the ring. According to Yahoo Sports, Wilder’s jaw was not broken and the blood from his ear was from a cut that needed to be closed with stitches and not an issue with his eardrum.

“He didn’t hurt me at all, but the simple fact is … that my uniform was way too heavy for me,” Wilder told Yahoo Sports. “I didn’t have no legs from the beginning of the fight. In the third round, my legs were just shot all the way through.”

Wilder also took aim at referee Kenny Bayless for not confronting Fury, who also licked blood off The Bronze Bomber’s neck during the fight, over numerous punches to the back of the head. The punches were something Wilder claimed Bayless told him during the pre-fight rules explanation would get him disqualified.