Chisora/Price Free on SKY POP UP
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/results-dereck-chisora-halts-david-price-in-wild-slugfest/131665
(10-27-2019, 12:46 PM)diehard Wrote: Taylor beats Prograis for WBA/IBF and Ali trophy

In a super lightweight world title unification and World Boxing Super Series final, IBF champion Josh Taylor (16-0, 12 KOs) seized the WBA belt of Regis Prograis (24-1, 20 KOs) by twelve round majority decision on Saturday night at The O2 Arena in London.

Very close, gritty contest. Taylor landed the more eye-catching shots, especially over the second half of the fight. In the end, scores were 114-114, 115-113, 117-112.

Just saw the replay of this fight and what a great fight and tremendous contest it was. Hadn't seen a lot of either of these guys before but was very impressed with both. Prograis the slicker and more skilled fighter but Taylor incredibly determined and resilient. Each caught the other with some great shots and in my eyes a draw would have been a fair outcome.
I agree, nulla. I thought Taylor pulled it out in a close one, but a draw would have been ok. Loved both fighters.