Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori
Barclays Center Post Fight Highlights
By Matt Richardson

Deontay Wilder: I knew I was winning. I knew it was pretty close but that didn’t bother me. My right hand is a monster. Sometimes I get scared of it myself.

Wilder on Povetkin: I’m looking forward to getting him out of his zone and coming to America. It’s too cold in Russia.

Promoter Lou DiBella: Povetkin is the mandatory. We’ve had discussions with their people and we’ll continue to have discussions with their people.

Charles Martin: It’s still soaking in. A lot of hard work. It was a long camp, 11 weeks. I had bad intentions on everything I was throwing. I’m a patient fighter and I knew we had 12 rounds to go and I was going to catch up to him eventually.

Derek Chisora was in attendance and challenged Martin to a fight. Martin said he would consider it. Both guys were respectful of one another.

Glazkov wasn’t able to attend due to his injury and Szpilka was sent to the hospital as a precautionary measure but he was speaking while on the stretcher and appears to be OK.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori - diehard - 01-17-2016, 10:11 PM