Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori
3 top HW bouts on the same day. Boom....

Have to go with the herd on all 3. Wilder, Martin, Haye

Wilder to win by KO in the 4th. Be a good test for Wilder this one and interesting to see if he is as good as i think he is.

Martin to finish Glazkov, cause if it goes to points, can we trust the judges when Glazkov is in the corner( ie Cunningham and Scott)???? Just see Martin as too big too strong and too athletic, with KO real power. Hmmm when is a harder one, Glazkov hasthe chin to go deep, whether Martin still has that power in the late rounds hasnt been proven. So il say KO for Martin in the 8th. Or if it goes the distance, which it well might Glazkov for the points. 50/50. O god, the more i think through it the more unsure i am. OK am reserving my right to a late change on mind on this one.

Haye v De Mori, have a feeling this will be a close one, that will go the distance. De Mori is a sound fighter, not as good as Haye in his prime, but after 3 years lay off, does he still have it, or the motivation, HW boxing comebacks are notoriously unsuccessful. But my heart is saying Haye on a close points decision, maybe even split points.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori - Ina Mungstit - 12-21-2015, 08:02 PM