Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori
The Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder faces his third defense of his WBC title against the polish contender Artur Szpilka.
Can Wilder keep his unbeaten streak going, or is his chin going to be tested?

Vyacheslav Glazkov and Charles Martin will fight for a vacant IBF heavyweight world title...who will be crowned?

David Haye returns to the ring after a 3 year break taking on Mark De Mori, has Haye lost any of his flair? 

Don't forget to cast your predictions!
(12-20-2015, 08:09 PM)NakiFan Wrote: The Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder faces his third defense of his WBC title against the polish contender Artur Szpilka.

Can Wilder keep his unbeaten streak going, or is his chin going to be tested?

Don't forget to cast your predictions!

Fight airs Saturday 16th January at the Barclays Centre, Brooklyn.

Glazkov v Martin on the same card.
Also same day as Haye v De Mori
Would make a prediction now, but might think about it first, so I don't have to do a complete u-turn like Die  Wink
I have a bold prediction to make.

In each case the best man will win.

There - I said it.
Wilder beats Szpilka
Martin beats Glazkov
Haye sparks De Mori

Ill tell you why later
Sounds good to me.

And maybe Parker - Martin for the title late in 2016

Here's hoping....
Yep, Martin, Wilder, Haye.
3 top HW bouts on the same day. Boom....

Have to go with the herd on all 3. Wilder, Martin, Haye

Wilder to win by KO in the 4th. Be a good test for Wilder this one and interesting to see if he is as good as i think he is.

Martin to finish Glazkov, cause if it goes to points, can we trust the judges when Glazkov is in the corner( ie Cunningham and Scott)???? Just see Martin as too big too strong and too athletic, with KO real power. Hmmm when is a harder one, Glazkov hasthe chin to go deep, whether Martin still has that power in the late rounds hasnt been proven. So il say KO for Martin in the 8th. Or if it goes the distance, which it well might Glazkov for the points. 50/50. O god, the more i think through it the more unsure i am. OK am reserving my right to a late change on mind on this one.

Haye v De Mori, have a feeling this will be a close one, that will go the distance. De Mori is a sound fighter, not as good as Haye in his prime, but after 3 years lay off, does he still have it, or the motivation, HW boxing comebacks are notoriously unsuccessful. But my heart is saying Haye on a close points decision, maybe even split points.
I kind of agree with this;
http://www.boxingscene.com/glazkovs-manager-confident-overcoming-martin-title--99660
Haymon has given Martin the advantage of only allowing Glazkov a 3 week camp, but I think Glazkov has too much experience.
Dodgy judges not-withstanding.

As Jennnings said graciously after his defeat to Ortiz - "It was the pedigree that was the difference"

Also, I'm getting surer by the minute that the winner will fight Wilder.
Povetkin in no-mans-land again....
My Predictions -

Wilder to win by KO
Glazkov to win on POINTS
De Mori by KO
Amazing Glazkov is up there IMO, I had Derrick Rossy beating him soundly. Such is boxing. Would like to see Jo against someone like Rossy.