Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori
Have a look at Glazkov's opponents, craig. Yes, he did beat Cunningham, Rossy, and Hamer. No big whoop. And the judges like him. Wouldn't want to pick this fight:

http://boxrec.com/boxer/496178
That fight holds no interest for me really, none of them do. Well maybe a little interest in how David Hayes looks, but he needs to do something special over several fights to make up for his debacle against Klit.
(01-14-2016, 02:37 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Martin's best win is against English club fighter Tom Dallas!

Just taking a quick look at Martin's record and judging solely on the opponent's record it looks like Alexander Flores stands out with a 14-0 record before the fight.  No idea how good or how bad he is in reality.

If we compare to Parker's resume, there's 2 middle of the road opponents who had similar records at the time in Jason Pettaway (17-1) & Beato Costa Jr (15-1).  I think it shows that Parker's match making has been pretty good right up until Martz and Bergman who are both a step in the wrong direction (not for want of trying by Duco).

Martin does look pretty good to me, a lot better than the quality of his opponents suggests, so I think he should be able to put Glazkov in his place.
(01-14-2016, 02:37 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Wilder wins easy, Any David Haye beats de mori and Martin/Glazkov is a shocking 'world' title match up.... Martin's best win is against English club fighter Tom Dallas! Easy night for Glazkov. After Fury/Wlad this weekend really isn't doing heavyweight boxing any favours.

Martin has beaten Joey Dawejko, who in his very next fight beat Rossy a lot more convincingly than Glazkov did. In fact a lot of pundits thought Rossy was robbed against Glazkov.

This reminds me of the Jennings vs Ortiz resume argument (excluding amateur records). Jennings had a better resume but It didn't matter in the end because the more talented fighter won on the night.

Experience is Glazkov's big advantage but he loses out with most other intangibles. 
I don't think Martin would beat Joey Dawejko in a mince and cheese pie eating contest.... Dawejko is very talented and was a real good amateur but is a poor trainer and if the wrong Dawejko turns up its a totally different fight.
Szpilka's a southpaw and looks better than the last two opponents Wilder's fought but I feel Wilder will catch him sooner or later. Wilder's an accident waiting to happen!

Glazkov has a decent amateur pedigree and has fought the better opposition although the judges have assisted him before. Martin stands too upright with his head hanging in the air for my liking. He's got a bit of pop and with his size and southpaw style he may be a bit tricky. Glazkov by decision but it really could go either way.

Haye by KO. De Mori ain't sh-t.
Alright, lock me in for a Hayemaker win by KO, round 3
http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/weights-from-brooklyn-ny-4-321086
How is Wilder's chin? This fellow Beniton on the ESB Forum doesn't think it's good:

Benitom3

ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Default Re: Is Wilder hiding glass jaw?
--Knocked out badly by an unknown LHW in amatuers
--ALSO, OUTBOXED badly by a Polish Sausage in the amatuers
--Squeaked by with a bronze medal somehow in the Olympics
--Put down by morbidly obese Dustin "Big Worm" Nichols with a "Check-Jab"
--Put down heavily and almost out by career loser Harold "Hard Roc" Sconiers
--Built much of his career by beating sad corpses like Harrison and Lyakhovich
--Brought in personal friend Malik Scott to take an obvious dive
--Did not fight the real champ for his "title" but a Don King manufactured Buffet champion
--Knocked down by 2 Wlad jabs and OUT with one medium left hook in sparring
--Destroyed and almost ktfo'd by Haye in sparring
--Rocked heavily by a Firtha jab
--Could not defeat a very ill Stiverne as convincingly as Demetrice King
--Could not even knock a very ill Stiverne down like Rossy
--Some of the most shameful opponents for his "title defenses" that the world has ever seen, showing his low self esteem
--Rocked badly and almost out vs substitute teacher Molina ("Drummer Boy")
--He did not perform as well agasint Molina as Arreola OR ASHANTI JORDAN, both of whom knocked him out in 1
--Eye busted up and made to look like a gargoyle by Duhaupas ("The Reptile"), a French pastry chef
--Sold as a nice guy, but actually spends his time beating up hookers and mental patient Charlie Zelenoff, who are ironically his best opponents
--Dispresects great fighters like Tyson and Klitschko
--Now trying to claim that Fury's "courageous" win somehow makes him champion.
--Avoiding Povetkin like the plague
--Seems to be using a new tactic,probably to mask steroid use, of not allowing his pathetic opponents a full camp
--Was considering Wawryck, knocked out in 3 by his mandatory, as an opponent
Ha. That list has been growing on that forum for quite awhile now...seems to be posted on every thread that mentions Deontay.