Deontay Wilder -vs- Artur Szpilka, Glazcov -vs- Martin, Haye -vs- De Mori
Rossy would be an excellent opponent for Joe. Glazkov, if he beats Martin, even better, given his ranking.

Boxingfan, except for Wilder, you're way off. But given your success rate, I'm going with you.
Ok NakiFan;
Wilder KO6
Glazkov Pts (controversial with Martin getting one knock-down)
Haye KO5

Check out this Szpilka training video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d-P-NCqnZY
(12-24-2015, 10:50 AM)diehard Wrote: Rossy would be an excellent opponent for Joe. Glazkov, if he beats Martin, even better, given his ranking.

Boxingfan, except for Wilder, you're way off. But given your success rate, I'm going with you.

So are you changing your predictions die?
Nope, a shaky prediction on Martin. I think they are both ordinary.
Man I hope Wilder get's Ko'ed.
He might. Szpilka is crafty with a sneaky left hand as a southpaw. To me, Wilder is the man right now in the heavyweight division. Klit is too old, Fury is way over-rated, AJ's chin was exposed, and Martin and Glazkov are ordinary. We'll find out about Parker after his fight in April. But Wilder, even though his only real competition was a faded Stiverne, seems to have the strength, size, and speed. Maybe Szpilka can change all that with a straight left...
I just hate the cocky stuff he puts out on his Twitter...

https://twitter.com/BronzeBomber/status/682268505845051393
I didn't realise that Charles Martin, in his 23rd fight fought Sanchez, the Mexican, Izu put on his arse with 1 punch.

That fight, and maybe Raphael Love, has been Martin's toughest opponents....

No wonder they put the Glaszkov-Martin fight on the same venue as Wilder-Szpilka....
Yep.

The IBF better watch out they don't hurt their reputation...
It'll be interesting to see if the media sees the Martin vs Glazkov as a title that the fighters don't deserve. Or if it'll be refreshing to see an alphabet that's wide open.