AJ vs Whyte on Sky
I'm picking AJ stops Whyte in the third
AJ KO's him in the second. Whyte is defense-less.
Everyone watching SKY SPORT 65???
Great fight. Joshua is the real deal.
AJ got over-confident in the 2nd, Whyte tagged him and boxed well, but after the 4th round there was only one guy in it. The finish showed great power after 7 tough rounds. That uppercut reminded me of the Foreman one that lifted Frazier off his feet
Joshua KOs Whyte in seven
Unbeaten heavyweight Anthony Joshua (15-0, 15 KOs) scored a seventh round KO over previously unbeaten Dillian Whyte (16-1, 13 KOs) on Saturday night at the 02 Arena in London. Joshua punished bitter rival Whyte in the first round of the clash of bitter rivals, then after some late punches, both corners emptied into the ring. Both Joshua and Whyte were rocked in round two. Joshua, who had never previously gone longer than three rounds was in command until he knocked out Whyte in round seven. Time was 1:27.

In a WBA eliminator, middleweight Chris Eubank Jr (21-1, 15 KOs) punished Gary O’Sullivan (22-2, 15 KOs) for seven rounds before O’Sullivan’s corner pulled their man out.

In a clash for the WBA interim world lightweight title, KO artist Ismael Barroso (19-0, 18 KOs) crushed Kevin Mitchell (39-4, 29 KOs) in five rounds. Barroso was credited with a knockdown in round four. Barroso scored another knockdown in round five, then blasted Mitchell out of there. Time was 2:40.

Cruiserweight Tony Bellew (26-2-2, 16 KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Mateusz Masternak (36-4, 26 KOs) to claim the vacant European cruiserweight title. Scores were 115-112, 115-112, 115-113.

In an upset, previously unbeaten 2012 Olympic gold medalist Luke Campbell (12-1, 10 KOs) lost a twelve round split decision against Yvan Mendy (33-4-1, 16 KOs). Mendy knocked down Campbell in round five.

Former two division world champion Paul Malignaggi (35-7, 7 KOs) outpointed Antonio Moscatiello (20-3-1, 14 KOs) over twelve rounds to claim the vacant EBU-EU welterweight title.

In his second fight in seven days, heavyweight Dereck Chisora (24-5, 16 KOs) stopped journeyman Jakov Gospic (16-14, 12 KOs) in round three.
I saw some big shortcomings from Joshua in this fight. It'll be interesting to see what Kevin Barry comes out and says about this fight.

Joshua needs to stop worrying about his bodybuilding and get some cardio going, as he looked spent after 3 rounds, hanging his jaw down right up until the end of the fight.
He is very one dimensional, and stands stiff with little to no head movement.
All those abs didn't stop him getting hurt early from a few body shots.
He is very susceptible to a over hand right and left, as he drops his shoulders down and doesn't tuck in the exposed jaw. Got caught by Whyte a number of times, with nearly a knockdown.

My gut feeling is that this showed that the progress and skillset of Parker is far far greater than Joshua, and improving quickly.

Your thoughts?
It's probably hard to tell until Joseph gets put under pressure like Joshua was. It's easy to look a million bucks when you're cruising to victory in every fight which is what both fighters have been doing until now

Anthony Joshua needs to develop a jab and some head movement. But he's got a good chin and some heart to him
To me, it's Parker's speed vs AJ's power. If Parker can avoid the big shot, he wins. Whyte wore the big shot well, until he took too many, one fatal. He countered ok, but Parker would be much faster.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/75048553/british-heavyweight-contender-anthony-joshua-beats-dillian-white-after-postbell-chaos

Good video interview with Whyte after the fight:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/joshua-beats-whyte-but-fails-to-silence-critics/50751#more-50751