Jeff Horn
(12-11-2017, 07:55 PM)African Monkey Wrote: I see his fight with Gary Corcoran is on Sky Arena for $34.95 lol. Can't say I'll be paying for this one but will anyone on here be paying?

No way will I be paying for this one, I will be waiting for his mooted fight against Terrence Crawford if that one comes to fruition. I would gladly pay to see Crawford in against anyone, he is that good!
What an idiot!

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/99804391/australian-boxer-jeff-horn-loses-four-kilograms-overnight-to-make-weight

http://fightnews.com/horn-corcoran-make-weight/10419
He gets it right then haha inferno has the answers. Only poster telling the truth
Sham, you and Infern0 STILL haven't paid your annual dues. Thick as thieves...
Could be a concern were the opponent someone better than Gary Corcoran. Will be interesting to see the strategy they use vs horn but i just dont see him being good enough, hes donestic level imo
Would love to see the figures of how many Kiwis buy this as a PPV?
Brisbane is three hours behind us so not sure what time Horn fight is due to start but even if its as early as 9pm that makes for a midnight start here. Surely it would have made more sense to work out a commercial deal with SKY NZ for some free advertising and gift them the fight for free so more Kiwis see it and maybe get behind Horn. I know its probably not that easy with commercial networks etc but I would guess that it would be lucky to do 50 buys in NZ and even that's being generous
Maybe I spoke to soon. Looks like the card is well on it's way
From Grantlee Kieza's twitter
Alex Leapai v Roger Izonritei ends in tech draw Round 3
Paul Fleming stops Vergil Putin in Round 7
Horn TKOs Corcoran, Crawford next?
By Ray Wheatley — World of Boxing

Unbeaten WBO welterweight champion Jeff “The Hornet” Horn (18-0-1, 12 KOs) retained his title with a hard fought eleventh round TKO over #10 rated Gary Corcoran (17-2, 7 KOs) on Wednesday night at the Brisbane Convention Centre in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It was a competitive fight early. Horn was cut over the left eye in round six. Corcoran was cut over the left eye in round eight. Horn took over down the stretch and referee Benjy Esteves waved it off at 1:35 the eleventh round due to the condition of Corcoran’s eye.

At the time of the stoppage, Horn was ahead 100-90, 99-91, 99-91. Next up for “The Hornet” is likely #1 rated Terence “Bud” Crawford in the Spring in Las Vegas.
Jeff Horn is #10 on Boxrec lb for lb

Discuss...
He deserves to be there because he beat Manny Pac, but this was a real nothing defence.