Jeff Horn

Nah, I won't be paying either. It's late, and at $35, just not that interested. Will watch it on youtube later.
I find something deeply unlikeable about Horn and i can't quite put my finger on it. He just seems like the kind of guy who's going to have some seedy background come out in the press at some stage.
Inferno - I'm struggling to remember a kind word you've said about ANYONE.

So your post is no surprise

Sad, really
(12-11-2017, 09:58 PM)Kiwi Wrote: Inferno - I'm struggling to remember a kind word you've said about ANYONE.

So your post is no surprise

Sad, really

Im a proponent of many in boxing. But this is a sport with a definate dark side and certainly lures it's fair share of shady characters. 
I like Horn. I just don't think he's world class, and he keeps proving me wrong.
(12-11-2017, 10:38 PM)diehard Wrote: I like Horn.  I just don't think he's world class, and he keeps proving me wrong.

He has one win which is relevant at world level which was a highly debatable decision against a pacquiao who is almost a decade past his prime tbh.

I will admit he proved me wrong in that fight by being somewhat competetive and still standing at the end of that but he took a career shortening beating in that one, that 8th round was as one sided a round as ive ever seen.

We will see what happens going forward but i think that was the best result he will ever get.
(12-11-2017, 09:48 PM)Infern0 Wrote: I find something deeply unlikeable about Horn and i can't quite put my finger on it. He just seems like the kind of guy who's going to have some seedy background come out in the press at some stage.

He was bullied as a kid, trained and became a teacher, and used boxing as a motivation tool. Beat Pac and became a world champ....

He's probably as clean cut a sportsman as Richie McCaw. 
Keep telling it as you see it inferno. You make damn good sense..
Nah, Sham. He doesn't tell it as he sees it. He just agrees with you!

http://fightnews.com/corcoran-camp-condems-horn-tactics/10397