Super 8
The website is being update on Monday.
No disrespect is intended to James, we simply can not profile all fighters and are leading with the better known participants.
Media coverage will be the main way we let people know about James story and of course the fight night.
Of course, I understand. Monty's story is compelling, but I think we have a heartfelt Heartland story that may endear James to rural NZ and farmers nationwide.

And, of course, everyone will want to know about him after he KO's Monty.
Here's the Super 8 banner. GA tickets sold out!

https://www.facebook.com/Super8boxing
Does anyone know Hemi's opponent? Supposed to be announced this week. BRC?
I don't like this with Duco or Super 8. They wait until the last minute, and sometimes not even then, to name their match-ups. Surely it's not a lolly scramble. In saying that, Super 8 is much better at announcing their fights than Duco ahead of time. It's like the fighters names are more important than their match-ups.
Hemi is fighting Alapati A'asa the American Samoan Number 1.
http://m.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11525151

Who knew Col Wilson was still active??? Or is he?
Excellent match-up for Hemi.  Well done, Mr McRae.  Don't know about Colin Wilson, but I wish Joey Wilson was still active.  After his draw with Haumono on the Cameron undercard, and his size, he could have done well.
Thank you. He was tough to match, we tried everyone in NZ including Joey.
We were disappointed not to get Colin as still fights every week in the mines, has fought some great opponents and is a name in Australia.
Who can forget his match against Hoppa on The fight of the Century.
Alapati will be a tough fight for Hemi.
Hemi has no amateur background whereas Alapati does and he is just as hungry.
We are very pleased with the card overall and are looking forward to Nov 3.
According to boxrec Col's last official fight was in 2012 so can't see how he would have been up to taking Hemi any more than a round or two despite how tough he is.
He's only won something like two of his last 14 and he must be pushing mid 40s.
He might have fought some big names but it was a long time ago.
May as well drag old Bob Mirovic out.
That Wilson fight against Hoppa broke my coffee table as we were so happy a mate jumped on it and went straight through it.
Same thing with Joey, last fight was in 2012, would be setting himself up to get hurt if he jumped in with Hemi.
I like the match up against Alapati, but it's sad there couldn't be a genuine Kiwi contest for the belt.
Sadly it sums up where we at in NZ, Hemi's really just getting going so not ready for the next step just yet but because he has ability and power the rest of the bunch are ducking him. Even where Hemi is at now it's very hard to get worthwhile opponents I would imagine.
VADR, You guys are going to have some issues there, but I very much look forward to seeing who Hemi is fighting at the end of 2016.
Could see him knocking out Alex or Bowie next year if those match ups could be found. Doubt Browne would take it but after he gets knocked out in his title shot (if it ever happens) would love to see him fight Hemi late next year as I'm sure Hemi would beat him.