Klitschko V Fury
Fury upsets Klitschko to win heavyweight championship
Unbeaten challenger Tyson Fury (25-0, 18 KOs) won an uneventful twelve round unanimous decision to dethrone WBA/IBF/WBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko (64-4, 54 KOs) on Saturday night before 55,000+ at the ESPIRIT Arena in Dusseldorf, Germany.

Fury fought a cautious, cagey fight, neutralizing Klitschko’s power shots. Wlad was cut under the left eye in round five. Klitschko, who turns 40 in March, simply couldn’t pull the trigger. Fury content to pile up points by repeatedly touching Wlad. Fury was deducted a point for hitting behind the head in round eleven by referee Tony Weeks. Wlad finally started fighting in round twelve, but it was too little, too late. Scores were 115-112, 115-112, 116-111.
One of the most boring heavyweight title fights in history. And that's saying something. When Klit was boring Klit in his earlier days, he was more exciting. I bet he threw more right hands in the 11th and 12th rounds than he threw in the whole fight. Didn't listen to his corner, didn't let his hands go, and was afraid to engage with Fury.

Fury did what he needed to do, and tried to make a fight of it. I still don't rate him, and believe Parker would have KO'd him. Wild, wide open at times, kept his hands low, etc. Looks like there's a rematch clause, and Klit would win this easily if he decided to wake up. I should have seen this coming, as he wasn't sharp with Jennings either.

Full credit to Fury. He used his size, go inside Klit's head, and won the fight. Good decision.
Great for heavy weight division. Tyson definitely deserved it.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/74529971/tyson-fury-beats-wladimir-klitschko-on-points-to-win-world-heavyweight-boxing-titles

Absolutely deserved the win. Don't rate Fury very highly as a boxer, but he did what he needed to do. What a personality! Singing to his wife after the fight! As Dodge said, this really opens up the heavyweight division.
He has quick feet and is pretty mobile for his size and his jab was quite effective. He also won the mind games throughout the build up right up to the first round because of his big mouth lol. But yeah i agree he really exposes himself and can be easily dropped
if he polishes some of his styles he has plenty of potential.
Wladimir: I never thought he could do it
Wladimir Klitschko: I was prepared very well. Tyson was very quick and energetic. I never thought he could do it. I felt I lacked quickness and never found the right distance. This also had to do with his reach. Not much worked. I knew I was behind, but I didn’t have the recipe. Actually, I felt confident, but I couldn’t find the right key. However, there is a rematch.

Vitali Klitschko: Fury was a tad better. We need to analyze it, but Wladimir will come back much stronger. Wladimir waited far too long. You must be active, risk more in the infighting. Tyson is just a good boxer. He has an unorthodox style and Wladimir didn’t do his homework.
Life being what it is I forgot the fight was on. Not sure if that was a good thing or not.

Congratulations to Fury, didn't think he had it in him to hold it together for 12 rounds.

Just watched some highlights - If they are indicative of the full fight, holycrap. K looked awful. Looked like he was putting in all he could muster and showing the slowest weakest looking punches as a result. Wasn't even jabbing into the clinch, just jumping in and holding. Fury was putting his head down under Ks arm in the clinches, really weird, but that combined with his enormous octopus arm flailing stopped everything K had in it's tracks.
Not what I expected. Fury's footwork was so good that he crossed his hands behind his back and Wlad couldn't hit him!
Wlad looked slow and confused, and couldn't get going because Fury did beautifully adjusting the distance.
Shame there's a rematch, would've been better for the division if Fury had a go at Wilder
Klit complained about the reach advantage. But I don't even think Klit tried. Full credit to Fury for everything he did. Footwork was good. Jab was excellent, distance, even clinched well. But Klit didn't even make it a fight. His corner, Banks and Vitali, kept telling him to be more aggressive and throw more punches. But he was caution first. And Fury is not even a big puncher!
This shot of Klit looking scared says it all. Tales of yesteryear...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/74532065/wladimir-klitschko-demands-tyson-fury-rematch-after-bruising-loss