Klitschko V Fury
Fury insists Klitschko is breaking down mentally

By James Slater

Fresh from appearing in a video that showcased him smashing a full melon over his head in an effort to, well, who knows?, intimidate heavyweight king Wladimir Klitschko most probably, unbeaten Tyson Fury has spoken to Sky Sports. And, as his shot at Klitschko nears by the day, Fury has stated how, in his opinion, Klitschko is mentally unravelling day by day.

Fury insists Klitschko is “mentally weak,” and will be “left in tatters” at the conclusion of the November 28th fight set for Dusseldorf.

“I’d say he needs to take it seriously, with this being the last fight of his career. He’ll definitely be needing to take it very, very serious,” Fury said today regarding his imminent challenge of the man who has not lost a fight in over 11 years. “If he wants to go out with any reputation left at all, he’ll have `to take it deadly serious. I intend to send him out in tatters, to be honest, because he’s mentally weak. He’s mentally being broken down in the build-up and he will be mentally broken down even more the closer the fight comes. Everything’s strictly business for him. Everything must be perfect. We know life doesn’t run smoothly or perfect and he’s in for a rude awakening on November 28.”

Despite Fury’s beliefs, Klitschko is both the betting favourite and the pick to win in the opinion of most experts. Still, whatever the result a week on Saturday, everyone has to agree how Fury has done a great job in promoting the fight. Now, can Fury back up his words?
Klitschko: ‘Haye and Joshua Would Beat Tyson Fury’
Olly Campbell - November 12, 2015 - 21 comments

WBA/WBO/IBF heavyweight champion, Wladimir Klitschko, has spoken out to claim that his mandatory challenger, Tyson Fury would have been beaten had he ended up fighting David Haye, and that red-hot heavyweight prospect, Anthony Joshua would also beat Fury if they were to fight.

Klitschko defends his titles against the British challenger on Nov. 28, and having administered his own one sided shut-out to Haye in 2011, still feels the retired ‘Hayemaker’ would have had enough to knock Fury out had their scheduled meeting not collapsed twice due to Haye’s injured shoulder.

“I fought David Haye and I’ve sparred [Anthony] Joshua and can tell you David Haye would have knocked Tyson Fury out if he had taken that fight,” Klitschko said. “It was not easy (fighting) David Haye. Haye was fast with his hands and footwork, it was extremely complicated to hit him.

“Tyson Fury is not a power puncher. He does not have power behind his punches, is it with combinations that his opponents are TKO’d?”

Fury has 18 early finishes in 24 outings, and while he is admittedly not a one-shot KO artist, the last time he did the 12 round distance was against durable, survivor, Kevin Johnson back in December 2012.

He has visited the canvas a couple of times in his career, largely due to carelessness and exposing himself needlessly, and though he claims not to be making such mistakes anymore, Klitschko is sure both he, and fellow Olympic gold medalist, Anthony Joshua (14-0, 14ko) beat him even now.

“Anthony Joshua is still raw but improved a lot so I think he would (beat Fury), yes. He would win that fight too,” Klitshcko added.
I don't know about Joshua, but I'd put money on Haye beating Fury
I think Joshua would be a safe bet as well
I think Klit, as well as you guys and dolls, are under-estimating Tyson Fury. He WILL bring it. Klit better hope he doesn't get old in this fight. I do predict an early KO from Klit, but Fury will test him. To say that a guy who's never faced a top 20 guy in his life (AJ) or a guy who has been retired for several year will beat Fury is disrespectful. This, after Klit saying earlier that Fury may be his toughest test to date.

I think that Klit has had enough of Fury's antics, and is hitting back.
Hughie Fury still unbeaten

Unbeaten heavyweight Hughie Fury (17-0, 9 KOs) scored a second round KO over journeyman Emilio Zarate (18-15-3, 9 KOs) on Saturday night at the City Academy Sports Centre in Bristol, England. A barrage of punches sent Zarate to the deck at 1:05. Hughie returns in two weeks on the Klitschko-Fury undercard in Germany. He is the cousin of Tyson Fury.

Earlier, heavyweight Young Fury (6-1, 3 KOs) outpointed Imantas Davidaitis (4-12-1, 4 KOs) over four rounds. Young Fury is the brother of Tyson Fury.
Sorry but I don't see klit underestimating anyone, that's why he is supreme champion for as long as he has been. Some may underestimate AJ though.....klit can see it and so do I. This guy could be the future of the heavyweights.
Well, when you say that Tyson Fury is so easy to beat that even a guy, AJ, who's never faced anyone in the top 20, or Haye, who's retired, can beat him, Klit is under-estimating him. As, he's not even worthy to fight the champ.
No, not necessarily. Klit is indicating that even though TF is the mandatory his skills set is beneath that of Hayes and AJ. Klit to my mind can see something in these two that he believes TF wouldn't handle. Klit won't underestimate anyone he faces I believe, he just believes these others would be formidable in the same frame.
These guys say stuff to help promote their fights which is obvious Klit stating TF would be likely his hardest opponent. Sales talk, we know that.
I think it's more than that, Sham. I think TF has gotten to him. Klit is sick of all his antics, and giving it back to him. He honestly believes AJ and Haye would beat TF. He's probably right, but he needs to view TF as a huge guy who's looking to take his title from him. Klit is a professional, so I doubt he'll take TF for granted. I'm just saying in his trash talking he is rubbishing TF. TF has done the same, and I think he's gotten under Klit's skin. I hope he has, so Klit will come hard from the opening bell. Should be good while it lasts.