Klitschko V Fury
Tyson Fury back in training, promises Klitschko “doesn’t know what he’s in for!”

By James Slater

Tyson Fury seems convinced that to beat heavyweight king Wladimir Klitschko a fast start out of the blocks will prove essential. Speaking with Sky Sports’ “The Gloves Are Off,” Fury – who is back in serious training, in Ireland, now that his postponed date with Klitschko is back on for November 28th – said, well, lots of things:

“Just expect a wild animal,” he said. “I’ll be a tiger, a lion, a bear, whatever you like. Have I ever shown weakness on big occasions? There’s a lot more from me. I’ve got a lot of stuff up my sleeves. Wladimir doesn’t know what he’s in for.”

Fury sat across from Klitschko as he talked, yet the heavyweight boss seemed to merely smile and be amused at his challenger’s comments. Is Klitschko genuinely laughing at Fury, or is he hiding some real apprehension? Fury certainly seems to believe Klitschko is intimidated by him.

Hopefully, barring a second postponement – heaven forbid – we will find out at the tail end of next month. And when Fury speaks of having “a lot of stuff up my sleeves,” is he perhaps referring to his ability to box from the southpaw stance? Maybe Fury will try this on fight night. Another interesting things regarding Fury is his wish to bring in, amongst other fighters, Joseph Parker for sparring. Peter Fury told the New Zealand press how he is very impressed with the unbeaten heavyweight.

“We have looked for Joseph Parker to come and join the camp and help us get ready for Klitschko,” Peter Fury told Stuff.co.nz. “If he could come and join us we’d welcome him with open arms because he is a very good prospect.”

Klitschko Vs. Fury is now seven weeks away.
Awesome News. I think JP is ideal preparation for Tyson for Klit. Be interesting to see what Tyson makes of the sparring sessions with JP as he has already sparred with AJ and claimed to have been beaten up by him but ya never really know if Tysons telling the truth or not LOL.
I don't think there's enough time for Parker to travel, spar, and then get back to Vegas in time. To me, it would have to include several things in addition to the usual: further sparring with some top notch fighters already in the Fury camp to get exposed to other fighters styles, and being on a Fury undercard against a top opponent that's ranked in the top ten. I would have thought he'd have done the same thing in the Klit camp. After all, he is looking to go overseas after Auckland, Hamilton, and Christchurch in April...
I really rate Peter Fury highly as a trainer and also as a person I watch alot of his Interviews on YouTube and he doesn't talk shit he talks sense. Sparring the 6'9 Tyson would be a great learning experience for JP as Tyson is a very skilled but very underrated Boxer also would get some good work in with Tysons Cousin 6'6 Hughie Fury but I think you might be right there Die I don't think the timing fits with Parkers schedule but good to know that JP is starting to get recognised globally and being invited to training camps with some of the best Heavyweights out there. Onwards and Upwards!
I felt that was one of the big problems for Tua in his comebacks...he was isolated and doing what he's always done. He needed to go to a training camp where he was with top boxers and spar with them, like in his earlier days with Duva. Same thing with Parker. Sparring with Izu and one or two other boxers in Vegas, like Coe, Friday, Stiverne, is ok. But he needs to be exposed to other ideas (ie. Peter Fury) and fighters for his overall boxing nous. KB knows the difference between a good camp and crap.

Travel is an issue. But why not set his camp in Ireland with Fury, assuming they would get him the type of training he needs. It needs to be a win/win for both of them.
I See Fury Getting Knocked Out’ says Lennox Lewis
Olly Campbell - October 18, 2015 - 25 comments

Heavyweight legend, Lennox Lewis, has offered his two pennies worth regarding next month’s Wladimir Klitschko/Tyson Fury fight, saying that if Fury can’t find answers to the dominant Ukrainian’s ram rod jab, then he’s getting knocked out.

The former undisputed champion clashed with the 6′ 9″ ‘Gypsy Warrior’ last month when the two engaged in a spat over social media that led to the Hall of Fame Inductee and Seoul ’88 gold medalist listing his numerous boxing accomplishments in response to comments from Fury in the media that Lewis was ‘jealous’ and a ‘has been.’

Since that time, the former champion has been scathing of Fury’s chances against Klitschko – whose brother Vitali he fought in his final professional outing in 2003 – though he was in a slightly more diplomatic mood at last night’s Golovkin/Lemiuex fight in New York.

“[Wlad/Fury is an] interesting fight. It’s two guys who are basically the same size, and we’ll have to see how Klitschko does against a guy his size,” Lewis said to iFLtv. “but if you ask me, Klitschko’s technically better than Tyson Fury.

“Tyson Fury doesn’t have [as] good technical ability as Klitschko, and that’s what’s gonna show in the fight; especially Klitschko’s jab. If Tyson Fury doesn’t have an answer for Klitschko’s jab, he’s getting knocked out!”

“Klitschko is the champion right now. Who is Tyson Fury? He needs to prove himself right now. All these antics of his don’t make him a good boxer, all it does is makes him a good showman. This is boxing. If he’s so great, let’s see that greatness come out,” he added.
Fury: Klitschko Needs to ‘Catch Me Cold Early’ to Win

Olly Campbell - October 28, 2015 - 32 comments

WBO mandatory challenger, Tyson Fury, believes that he has not only the physical advantage over Wladimir Klitschko, but a psychological one, claiming that the dominant champion needs to catch him early in order to stand any chance of winning next month’s big fight.

The 6’9″ Fury has claimed the original postponement that moved the card back a month (thanks to a Klitschko calf strain), was actually a blessing in disguise as he had been feeling out of sorts with a virus, a problem that has been resolved thanks to the delay, meaning he will come in on fight night 100% and ready to win the WBO/WBA/IBF titles.

“He knows it’s over for him here really. I think he believes he’s gonna be in a hell of a fight here,” Fury said to iFLtv. “The only way he can beat me is to catch me early. You know the saying ‘catch them cold’? That’s his way of beating me. 1st round, 1st minute of the 1st round is where he has a chance of beating me.

“Failing that, he’s lost. That’s what I think,” Fury added, suggesting that he knows he could be in for a long haul points decision, reliant on mobility and using his size and switch-hitting to the fullest over the 12.

“I’ve got a job to do and I’m being paid very well to do it. I’ve done my training and sparring, I’ve sparred hundreds of rounds, and now I’ve just got to go over there and put it all into action,” he said. “I’m not frightened of him, I don’t value him. I won’t go there ‘ooh Klitschko’ and stay in my shell for the first 10 rounds.

“To me he is just another normal man with a pair of boxing gloves on, and he’s keeping me from the mega-money. The life changing money. I beat him and my life changes.”

Klitschko/Fury, from the ESPRIT Arena, Dusseldorf, is televised on HBO (US) and Sky Sports Box Office (UK).
Looking over loads of highlights and looking at the record of Tyson Fury....I just can't see Klitschko losing this. Tyson doesn't seem to land any sizable knockout punches, but relies on leaning on and ultimately beating people up. Klitschko is the master of the grapple lean so taking that away from Tyson, all I see is him coming forward getting smacked by that straight "Steelhammer" jab, getting either KOéd in the late rounds or losing comfortably on points.

I can't take away his sense of showmanship. Some of the pre-fight interviews have been very funny. :-)
http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10057006/tyson-fury-shows-johnny-nelson-how-to-beat-wladimir-klitschko

Worth a view...
Sombre words from a pissed off Klitsckho
http://www.skysports.com/klitschko-vs-fury/news/33470/10063984/klitschko-vs-fury-tyson-fury-has-the-brain-the-size-of-a-walnut-says-wladimir-klitshcko