Klitschko V Fury
Fai, Jo can trouble these tall guys if he can get in and deliver. Fury might give him headaches, especially now he's won the belt he will be tougher to get into. Joshua is my pick, I don't think Fury will intimidate him and he's stronger than Jo I'm thinking. But die may be right, the true Vladimir didn't show the other day, perhaps we give him a chance to readvent himself. In other words, don't write him off just yet.
Bad day at the office. Give Klit a chance to make it right, then retire. But I'm telling you, if Fury fights any of the guys I mentioned before he fights Klit, he loses a huge payday with Klit. He's just not that good. AJ would KO him in three.
Remember diehard that fury isn't bad on his feet, is big, bold and brash, rangy - could get better, he is strong and is a spoiler..he was certainly able to spoil Vladimirs day at the office.
Of course be nice for Vladimir to redeem himself by koing fury in a rematch BUT fury as champ certainly opens up the division..like you though I consider the fighter with the best skills lost on Sunday, sooner see him win the rematch and retire.
All props to the Traveller though, I had a bit to do with them at a gym in Killarny when I did some coaching there.
I reckon the Fury vs AJ or even Haye would pay more than Klit round 2
Yes Sham, Fury is all of those things, and yes, he could get better. BUT, now he has a price tag around his neck. Opposing fighters will go after him if they have the power. Guys like Povetkin, AJ, Parker, Wilder, all have the power. Yes, he moves well as a big man, but can he move for 12 rounds? Klit almost had him in the 12th. His best punch is a quick jab off the southpaw stance. Is that enough? Can he throw combinations? Is he fast enough to smother Parker, Haye's and Wilder's punches? Can he take a punch, as Cunningham knocked him on his bum?

Sham, was Fury at your gym in Killarny?
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/the-klitschkos-are-cheats-says-tyson-fury/50169#more-50169
Yes die, all of that, and klit was the best of em all and couldn't do it. Bring the rematch!!

No not fury die, but I did run into Kevin.....? Bugga can't think of last name, he beat Mike Tyson
McBride???
Yep McBride, the guy is big. Good to chat with..
Did you chat with him before or after he beat Tyson? If after, what did he say?