Klitschko V Fury
Here Fury talking about his heritage and his future:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/74541586/tyson-fury-wants-to-be-great-champion-after-dethroning-wladmir-klitschko
Die, I suggest Fury hasn't got serious KO power, he had Vladimir completely off his game. Vladimirs head wasn't allowing him to operate in my opinion. Hopefully he will get it together in the rematch.
Sham, Fury himself said he doesn't have one punch KO power. So I agree, Fury doesn't have KO power. It's hard for me to believe that Fury's antics could so destroy Klit's mindset so badly that he's afraid to be aggressive and throw his right hand. This is a champion who has ruled for almost 10 years, has endured Chisora and Haye tactics, and Fury dressing up as Batman, smelling him, and serenading him is going to get him off his game? It definitely happened, but it's unbelievable.

It'll be interesting to see how Klit prepares for the rematch. In the old days, he was Scartty Klitschko. But Fury did nothing to scare him. And still, he was afraid to be aggressive. My guess is that Vitali gave him a bigger ass whoopin' than Fury did.
yson Fury speaks about what’s next

Says a Wladimir Klitschko rematch would be the same, insists a Deontay Wilder unification fight will have to wait
By James Slater

Fight fans the world over, a great many of them anyway, are still in shock at the way outspoken Tyson Fury more than backed up his words to frustrate, embarrass and ultimately outclass now ex-heavyweight king Wladimir Klitschko yesterday. Fury, who even had the temerity to put both hands behind his back during the action in Dusseldorf – Roy Jones Jr. style – is now looking at his next move.

The new WBA, IBF, WBO, IBO ruler spoke to Sky Sports today and he spoke about the possibility of a rematch-enforced return meeting with Klitschko, as well as a unification with WBC heavyweight champ Deontay Wilder. As is to be expected, neither fight worries Fury.

“If he [Wladimir] had ten years to train, the result would be the same next time,” Fury said on the subject of a return with the man he handily outpointed last night. “I think he will take the rematch, but who knows when he gets home and has time to think about it. I’d like to come back to Germany again to fight Wlad. I enjoyed it here and I got a great reception from the German fans. I might be allowed a voluntary defense [first] and I would like to have that back in England, probably in Manchester. It would be great to bring the titles back.

“Why do we need to mention Deontay Wilder? Let’s laugh at his name, shall we! Why would I be bothered about a novice like Wilder? He’s a basketball player who took up boxing a couple of years ago. I’m a true natural fighter. I’ve been doing it all my life. So, if Deontay Wilder wants a unification fight he is going to have to wait because Wladimir Klitschko has a round-two.”

Whoever Fury fights next, it will be a big event. Perhaps he will indeed be permitted a voluntary defense before the seemingly inevitable return with Wladimir (who may feel he needs six months or more to fully prepare himself for an attempt at revenge) – after all, WBC boss Wilder has thus far been permitted TWO voluntary defenses ahead of his mandatory against Alexander Povetkin. A home fight in Manchester next spring would be huge, no matter who Fury’s challenger is; but already people are wondering if David Haye – who twice pulled out of a fight with Fury due to injury – will finally face the giant he has such bad blood with. That would be a massive event for British boxing, and if Haye can get his comeback off the ground as planned in January (against Mark De Mori), maybe it could happen as early as April or May of 2016.

For now though, Fury – who reportedly bet a whopping £200,000 on himself ahead of last night’s win – can sit back and enjoy his upset victory. The manner in which Fury won proved to be the biggest upset, however!
Bets were going at 5 to 1 apparently on Fury to win....not a bad bet!
(11-30-2015, 12:20 PM)shamrock Wrote: Die, I suggest Fury hasn't got serious KO power, he had Vladimir completely off his game. Vladimirs head wasn't allowing him to operate in my opinion. Hopefully he will get it together in the rematch.

I hope there is no rematch..Wlad has nothing to prove..he's 40 he's done all and we seen all..let the next generation come thru the ranks...
Kinda agree with you fai, Vladimir had his run and must have a decent bankroll. Fury did make him look small in there and while he's able to do that he'll be a problem in any rematch as also with any contenders right now. Fury was disgustingly untidy but damn awkward being big strong and aggressive. Surprised me..
No Sham and Fai. Klit has a lot to prove. That was one of the worst performances by a heavyweight champ in many a year. Forget what he's done in the past. He was psyched out mentally, and it showed physically. I'm sure he doesn't want to go out like that. It wasn't about Fury, it was about Klit's poor performance.

I'm not taking anything away from Fury. He did what he had to do. Great footwork, quick jab, used his size, smothered Klit's jab, etc. But none of that would have mattered if Klit had shown up.

I defended Fury when everyone was rubbishing him. I said he had good footwork and a quick jab to go along with size. I said he wasn't that bad. But he's not that good either. He better be careful who he fights next if it's not Klit. Half a dozen heavyweights can beat him. Wlder, Povetkin, AJ, Parker, and Haye come to mind. I'll let someone else pick a 6th.
sham nothing surprises me anymore, you & die are old enough to know that..lol

so Klit comes back and beat Fury who cares? does anyone care?

I think JP hand speed can trouble Fury..

what you think?
‘We’re Planning Joshua’s Route to Fury’ says Eddie Hearn

Olly Campbell - November 29, 2015 - 20 comments

Matchroom Boxing boss, Eddie Hearn, has sent his congratulations to Tyson Fury on his fantastic world heavyweight title win over Wladimir Klitschko, though warned he feels his fighter, London 2012 Olympic gold medalist, Anthony Joshua, is the man who will end up with the belts in due course.

It’s likely that a rematch clause in last night’s fight contract will be activated and Fury will face Klitschko again in the spring, a fight Hearn sees Fury winning by KO, leading onto an eventual massive money all-UK showdown for Joshua with the new champion as he continues to build his star.

“My phone went mad,” Hearn said to iFLtv after Fury’s win. “I talked about Anthony Joshua and I probably shouldn’t because this is Tyson’s moment, we should let him enjoy it.

“But as far as I’m concerned, my strategy is to get Anthony Joshua to the heavyweight championship of the world as quickly as possible.

“Tyson has proved himself and now Anthony has to prove himself too. We are moving through the process at the right speed. Looking at the fight, I’d rather Anthony faced Wladimir – and that’s completely different to what I thought before!

“I think [Klitschko] got done mentally by Tyson Fury and physically he didn’t look the same fighter … When he got in the ring tonight he just looked on edge, because of Tyson’s unpredictability. He done a job on him in and out of the ring.

“Joshua may be ready [for Fury] by the summer but I don’t think that opportunity will come. Do we become mandatory? We’re #2 with two governing bodies. After we deal with Dillian Whyte [Dec. 12, London] then we’ll be looking at which way we go to the top,” Hearn added.

Joshua fights fellow unbeaten prospect, Dillian Whyte in a British and Commonwealth heavyweight title fight from London’s O2 Arena on Dec. 12 on the Sky Box Office platform. (UK)