Klitschko V Fury
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

I Said he would Win and he did.

Thankyou and Goodnight!
No, no Boxingfan25. No goodnight. Stay awake and take all the credit you deserve. You got it right. That's why posters on nzboxchat are carefully chosen for their skin and intuition.
I was really wrong, I kept yelling at the screen "stop boxing like you are taller than him Klit!!! Fight the angles and get inside". The statement I made on this forum was Klit was to win by his left hook, which would have been a weapon IF, he fought smarter and wasn't gunshy.
I honestly thought they looked about the same height.  NakiFan, I kept saying, "yeah, yeah, but when he throws his right hand, it's lights out."  He only did it once where it connected, and it was the only shot that hurt Fury.  In the old days, he would NEVER throw a right hand because it made him vulnerable.  It was jab, jab, jab until he softened up his opponent.  I don't think, like the media are saying, that he got old.  I think he got scared.  Afraid to exchange and be aggressive and let his hands go.
http://www.3news.co.nz/sport/video-kevin-barry---full-interview-2015112917#axzz3srFhr12i

Kevin Barry's take with unedited informal chatting at the end.
Nakifan - I really liked that interview with Kevin Barry. Very astute and likeable guy. And great to hear they want to have Parker fight for the Mandatory spot.

He may be right - that Fury will end up giving some of the belts up.

Opens up the whole division. And Parker may well fight for the title in 2017 if that happens.

Great opportunities coming up.

-Kiwi
Klit was beaten by Fury's bellicose before he entered the ring and Fury's size, footwork and plain cheek intimidated Klit out of his wits. I fear a rematch might bring the same result, but who knows. Klit really always was a safety first fighter, that's what I liked about him, he knew how to hit and not be hit, served him for a long time.
In twelve months step up Anthony Joshua and claim all the belts please. True class.

Tyson Fury be a prick in a pub fight
Thanks for your take on what happened, Sham. Was interested in what you thought, as you've been a supporter for a long time. Here's Vitali's take on it:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/vitali-stunned-by-wladimirs-defeat-to-tyson-fury/50147#more-50147
Thankyou Die, it is only a humble opinion amongst the others on here.

Vitali disgusted at his brother? Looked like it!

I thought Vlad might be improving his fightgame in the pocket as he got older but I think Fury had got into his head and Vitali witnessed his brother drop his nuts, easy to do with all the lead up hype. Tyson Fury is a big man though and has intimidating effrontery to go with his travellers hard call back ground. (I had something to do with them when I ran boxing sessions in Killarny some years ago).

This type of fighter might prove difficult for Jo Parker as well. Martz wont be a comparison I don't think.
No, I agree, Martz is just a tall guy to experiment with. Which Parker needs to do, as well as the soutphaw Bergman in Samoa.

Question for you Sham: If Klit had come out of the pocket when he had Fury against the ropes, opened up and let his hands go, do you think he would have KO'd Fury? Or got KO'd himself? I kept waiting for that jab, followed by a right hand. Never eventuated.