AJ vs Miller
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/the-world-heavyweight-championship-comes-back-to-new-york/110173
Joshua-Big Baby clash June 1 at MSG

It’s official. Unified heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (22-0, 21 KOs) will defend his WBA Super, IBF, and WBO world titles against Jarrell “Big Baby” Miller (23-0-1, 20 KOs) in his long-awaited U.S. debut at the iconic Madison Square Garden in New York on June 1, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and DAZN in the U.S.

Anthony Joshua: “The time has come to head across the Atlantic and defend my heavyweight titles in the USA. I am looking forward to taking on another challenge with a good boxer and a brilliant talker, it will be an exciting fight, I will leave nothing to chance and plan on dismantling Miller in style to make my mark.”

Jarrell Miller: “AJ is making a huge mistake coming over here to fight me in my own backyard. He wants to announce himself on the American stage but all he’s doing is delivering me those belts by hand. Its dog eat dog in the ring and this dog has got a bigger bite, he’ll be leaving New York empty-handed. This is the fight that I’ve been chasing all my life and on June 1 I’m going to achieve the thing I was born to do and win the heavyweight championship of the world. That punk AJ is standing in the way of my dreams and on June 1 he’s getting run the hell over!”
Horrible mismatch, passing time whilst waiting for Wilder to grow a set of balls.
(02-14-2019, 11:08 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: Horrible mismatch, passing time whilst waiting for Wilder to grow a set of balls.

I like it.! Miller's big mouth will unsettle AJ. I do think AJ will KO him, as Miller is too easy to hit. Wilder doesn't need to grow a set of balls, because Fury will beat him.
I only really see this fight as a way to build AJ vs Wilder in the US. I think AJ has tapped out the UK market so if he wants even bigger fights he'll need to do it in the US. AJ vs Wilder in the US will be huge.

AJ beats Miller easily.
agree with mippy
Although I think its Joshua not Wilder that needs the balls ..
AJ protected until his knighthood and eddies
(02-14-2019, 11:22 AM)diehard Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 11:08 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: Horrible mismatch, passing time whilst waiting for Wilder to grow a set of balls.

I like it.!  Miller's big mouth will unsettle AJ.  I do think AJ will KO him, as Miller is too easy to hit.  Wilder doesn't need to grow a set of balls, because Fury will beat him.

I not entirely sure he has the balls to even fight Fury again, let alone AJ. 
(02-14-2019, 12:58 PM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 11:22 AM)diehard Wrote:

I like it.!  Miller's big mouth will unsettle AJ.  I do think AJ will KO him, as Miller is too easy to hit.  Wilder doesn't need to grow a set of balls, because Fury will beat him.

I not entirely sure he has the balls to even fight Fury again, let alone AJ. 

Well, Fury never hurt him, so that's not the issue. Maybe losing...Now Wilder vs AJ, different story, but not Fury. I think Fury will beat him this time around, as Fury will have learned heaps from their first fight. Plus, he's one fight better than when he was rehabbing.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/eddie-hearn-working-on-big-under-card-for-joshua-miller-show/110259

They're all as bad as each other imo. AJ and Hearn aren't entirely innocent in all of this either (mainly Hearn). About a year ago he held all the cards until Fury came along which is a good thing as it's putting pressure on Hearn and AJ to fight Wilder and Fury instead of fighting Miller, Pulev, Whyte and Kownacki to see them through to 2021 which no-one wants to see.

For all the rubbish Wilder cops for his awful opposition (myself included), he did step up and face Ortiz and Fury last year and will rematch Fury again so he is obviously willing to fight the best (finally). Surely AJ fights the winner of Fury v Wilder next, no excuses.