Warriors
Well, that reduces the culprits down to two players: Manu and Matulino.  Manu commands huge respect with the younger players, and if he's dogging it, it's not a good look.  Funny enough, Manu is having his best season in awhile.  He's been covering his edge on defence, unlike in previous years.  In the last few games, with Hoffman out, he didn't, and they went around him as he came inside.  Part of the reason is that he has Hoffman on his side.  And the younger forwards look up to Matulino, who is having one of his best seasons, and is amongst the top off loaders.  

But much of that is off field.  To me, the major issue on field is that the Warriors seem not to care.  You see it in the hustle plays, like not chasing down kicks.  Interestingly, it is Hurrell who does this more than others.  Tomkins rarely does.  In addition to the kicks, the line speed is horrible, with the opposition often getting 10 metres before someone touches them.  Thirdly, no support play, with most of the players standing around.  If you look at a big screen picture of the players, most stand around when the ball is not near them, both on offence and defence.  So they couldn't be tired.  

I love my Warriors, and only wish they could do the same.
3 games left. Chinese torture. Drip by drip.
Jim Doyle will be on ZB after 5pm today taking calls. No quick fix will be the line, but he's a very smart man, and the Warriors are much better for having him
Love Jim Doyle. But they seem to protect the vets while admonishing the kids. Mannering had a horrible game, and Tomkins was ordinary despite scoring his FIRST try. Have been watching the Footy Show this afternoon, and they were talking about why Tomkins didn't do well in the NRL. Too tough a league, not enough space, too small. Very different analysis across the ditch.

Gotta put some blame on Cappy. The players don't hustle, mainly stand around. Even if it's guys coming in from the NSW cup, he's got to have them hustling, hitting the line, tackling hard, line speed. Have a look at Gubb and Lisone to see what I mean. Kata works hard even though he makes too many mistakes. Have a look at Lillyman in Origin vs now. Big difference.
2 games to go. Is it over yet? 6 losses in a row. OK, the positives. Lino looked good at 6. Let him find his feet by continuing to play him there, and let him and Shauny J. play halves, with Lolo at wing. Put Leuleui on the bench, or better yet, have him travel permanently to the UK with his girlfriend and Tomkins.
I don't think the wars will win another game in 2015..jim doyle was alpine stereo operation manager I don't know if he's got league background lol
Fai, Doyle is the only hope I have left, getting Luke and RTS. But yes, they won't win another game this year. Also read that Cappy has lost confidence in Hurrell and Kata and is looking for a centre.

Your Bulldogs look good. Best of luck in the playoffs.
Luke and RTS won't fix the weak defence (well Luke will help)

It's been an issue for the Warriors for years and never gets properly fixed.
Die doggies are going fine kasiano playing like an old machine that needed lube to make it work again faster lol..you guys wars fans are already predicting 2016 fk here we go again lol
Fai, love Kasiano and Pritchard. Good luck in the playoffs. I promise you, the Warriors will help them with their points differential Sunday.

Gothe, Westy, and others. Check out this article: http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/71683939/new-zealand-warriors-partying-with-rapper-ginuwine-two-days-before-tigers-thrashing

Manu is a huge problem. The young guys look up to him, and he goes partying with Hurrell and Peyroux and then goes to a movie instead of watching the warriors play? He's one of the root causes of some of the warriors cruising and not caring. Management HAS to get Manu on board. Love Manu, but he's responsible for the warriors not taking playing seriously. And indirectly, he's ruining their careers.