Parker vs Flores
(10-30-2018, 05:05 PM)tm7 Wrote: Hearn has said the WBO mandatory is next which will likely be Whyte, then IBF with Pulev

So why is Whyte fighting Chisora in December? Is it confirmed? Doesn't make sense.
Yea that’s almost confirmed apparently, is a straight money grab before the Joshua fight. Most others would just fight a tick over and wait for AJ but Dillian does it different. Even fighting Parker was an unnecessary risk but he won so fair play to him
eddie hearns has allot of heavies on contract and the number is growing fats. he is taking a ufc attitude towards it and matching good fights. ustinov vs Zhang is another hearn fight where he owns both sides. he is signing guys up in states as well
I really like Eddie Hearns. What he's done for UK boxing he's trying to do in the US. Good fighters, good match-ups, and I see most of his Matchroom promotions on Tuesday nights in NZ.
Has he shown any interest in Junior markk? He works with a lot of Lou Dibella fighters now
(10-31-2018, 02:48 PM)tm7 Wrote: Has he shown any interest in Junior markk? He works with a lot of Lou Dibella fighters now
there is allot of interest from the big 3 (Arum, Hearns, Haymon)  of any undefeated ranked Heavies at the moment. Lets just say its a fun time to be 15-0 and ranked 10 by wbo for his future. We are here sooner than we thought. and didnt expect or asked to be ranked so high. but from a business point of view we are in the best spot possible and there is a streaming war being fought and the sport of boxing is the battle ground so i think we are going to se some great matches and big one for fighters in the staes over the next 5 years. 
Please go with Hearn over those other two! He’s the only “promoter” who will raise Junior’s profile, the other two are managers and event planners. Plus Eddie has DAZN money $$$
Markk, who's your matchmaker?
Me and you Die, keep the suggestions coming haha
We only deal in tall southpaws though so will need a pay increase for orthodox or shorter southpaw fighters sorry markk...