Joseph Parker
I say change trainers
As they say in golf, lot green between the putter and the hole:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/81080845/eddie-hearn-reveals-anthony-joshua-could-fight-joseph-parker-in-the-uks-spring
Really great story about Joe and the former heavyweight champs:

http://www.boxingscene.com/joseph-parker-visits-sonny-listons-grave-gets-reality-check--105759
Joe is really nothing special. He fought Frans Botha when he was 45. Put him in against prime Frans Botha and Parker doesn't leave the ring on his feet, he'd be carried out on a stretcher. He really is benefiting from fighting in a weak era which is making him look better than he really is. He barely got past Takam who is an awful fighter.
All very nice bagging every other fighter
But Who did Prime Frans Botha actually beat that was any good.
Losing to all the big names doesn't make you Champ
From memory his biggest win was Axel Schultz, And that was wiped out after Frans tested positive for Nandrolone.
What was Francois biggest win. Mike Hunter?
(06-18-2016, 04:05 PM)Westywarrior Wrote: All very nice bagging every other fighter
But Who did Prime Frans Botha actually beat that was any good.
Losing to all the big  names doesn't make you Champ
From memory his biggest win was Axel Schultz, And that was wiped out after Frans tested positive for Nandrolone.
What was Francois biggest win. Mike Hunter?

He fought in a far more competitive era and fought great fighters not the pretenders of today.
Botha was awful and a cheat, he was spoon fed bunnies then as soon as he stepped up he got knocked out.
Botha was very helpful to Joseph Parker...and SBW.
(06-18-2016, 07:53 PM)diehard Wrote: Botha was very helpful to Joseph Parker...and SBW.

He took a fall in the Parker fight and he was obviously going to knock out SBW so they changed the number of rounds from 12 to 10. Biggest farce I have ever seen. He was also 44 and 45 for these fights. Prime Botha KO's SBW in the 1st and Parker not long after.
I opened Pandora's box when I started the South African Man thread...