Joseph Parker
Takam is now too short for Parker as a sparring partner in prep for the top five if they're going to stick to rushing him in being the mandatory to AJ. And the fight with Haumono seems ludicrous. Money talks I guess and the cost of getting qualit sparring to nz might be the cost of a month holidaying in Dubai.
True that, Sham. But who knows who Parker will face after Haumono, and when he'll fight AJ. Izu is good sparring for the big boyz at 6'5". If it's Whyte, then Takam would be good, although no way he does it, unless he's located in Vegas.
They must pay Izu for sparring Jo I guess. That's got to be his day job....?
Can't be paying him much if he has to appear in dancing shows in Poland.
His Dancing with the Stars was to promote his next fight in Poland. Didn't happen for whatever reason, so he's back in Vegas, and then NZ.
Makes you wonder if his heart is in boxing if he goes off and does something like this. Can't be good for building momentum, surely its the sort of rubbish you do when your retired.
It was to boost his profile in Poland to get him a following get him out there so people know who he is what he does and can get behind and support him. Was a great move in my opinion.
(06-04-2016, 07:20 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: It was to boost his profile in Poland to get him a following get him out there so people know who he is what he does and can get behind and support him. Was a great move in my opinion.

It was a shit move, he would of been on the undercard of a show shown around the world. Probably chief support, maybe im being a little harsh on polish reality dancing shows....
Never knows what's down the road for Izu in Poland. Stu trying to get him a good fighter for CC. Said hopefully next week.
Kevin Barry said its been great for his Footwork