Joseph Parker
If Jo could win that is
Whyte fight would be perfect on a Joshua undercard, he's been Joshua's toughest test (as well as beating him as an amateur) and is fresh in English fight fans memory.
Smh.

Haye signed to fight briggs. Tony bellew has called out haye, and haye has replied saying after he knocks out briggs, they can get it on. Lol
We need to realize that Lonergan is sent to UK for one purpose. To get Parker talked about in newspapers, etc. Sky in UK already broadcast Parker-Takam live and there was a LOT of talk on UK TV around that fight. They are already hyping Parker there - because they know he is in the UK mix now.

So love or hate Lonergan, we need to see clearly what he has been sent there to do. Hype and more hype. So people know Parker and start hungering for him to fight the UK names.

I think Parker- Whyte may happen. I think Parker- Haye is just hype and hot air. But it is getting headlines - just like it is meant to.

Sorry to interupt. Now back to our normal programming...
Yes, yes, yes! Kiwi is back!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, Haye is hype. But there is NO way in hell he fights Whyte. NO way. Why would KB and Parker risk a 3-5 million dollar payday against a big puncher, and talented fighter like Whyte. NO way. Chisora or Price. Maybe. Not even sure about that. Lonergan may want it, but he won't be making the decision. KB even talked about fighting back in NZ again after the Haumono fight.

I still think AJ vs Parker doesn't happen anytime soon, as I think AJ unifies in a much bigger fight against Fury or Wilder. Or Whyte in a rematch. Despite what's being said, Parker is at the back of the pack. He has a better chance of fighting Wilder.
Wow what a joke, Jo and Wilder....Not yet mate sorry. Hearns comes across a smart lad and just might be guiding Lonergan to the Whyte fight. Jo gunna get beat anytime soon I'm thinking and that fight for what it is could set him back or catapult him to stardom and set his experiences to go further up the tree.
No, no Sham. Not now. I'm just saying that Wilder would be easier to get in the ring, probably next year, than AJ. Would never, ever say to you that JP could beat Wilder. Never.

Hey Sham, did you get a whiff of Kiwi being back? Told you he'd be back. Told him he'd be back. Check the previous page on this thread. He posted Sham. He really did. He can't stay away. Did you know that he called up Lonergan? Yep, got a personal interview with him. Lonergan told him what's what. Maybe he'll come on again and explain Haye.
I'm quite shocked that even kiwi is still a 'fan' of Lonegan.
Die, kiwi doesn't like you like me and the rest of us, he's just taking potshots....
Any step Jo takes now is precarious and needs careful thought. Needs more time why rush. Still young need aim for about 26.27 before worrying about a belt, right now is the schooling period win or lose..
Pot shots? Well, I'll have to duck and dive when they come. Doesn't like me? Ah come on, Sham. He loves me. I'm charming, kind, generous, considerate, competent. I better shut up, I'm sounding like Trump. Or Lonergan.

Craig, Kiwi is not only a "fan" of Lonergan, but probably his right hand man. Checks with Kiwi on his decisions. Can't blame Lonergan, as Kiwi is a smart man.

Sham, the problem that Parker/KB have is that they have to fight credible opponents while still being the mandatory, which way their long term goal. Wait too long, and he'll get beat. Don't wait long enough, and he'll make novice mistakes.