Joseph Parker
Good point craigy. I think the whole 0 thing is a bit overrated. Without testing yourself against the top fighters you just don't get that experience to work out your own deficiencies.
Lucas Browne, then Pulev
Anyone up there is a worry to our kid. Each one now it's a matter of getting past them not expecting a win.
Chisora is the easiest in a tough decision. I'd go with him. Or Price.
they way the parker camp has been talking, you would have to go with Haye or whyte.

reality says none of the top 15.

if they have taken the Haumono fight after previously declining, what does that say? and would you throw him in with Hemi now? I think hemi beat Haumono.
(05-31-2016, 10:54 AM)Nigs Wrote: they way the parker camp has been talking, you would have to go with Haye or whyte.

reality says none of the top 15

if they have taken the Haumono fight after previously declining, what does that say? and would you throw him in with Hemi now? I think hemi beat Haumono.

No way they'd fight Hemi, nothing to gain fighting an unknown hungry puncher. More likely Julius Long or Clarence Tilman in a gloryfied sparring session.
Nigs is right, no one in the top 15 unless it was someone who doesn't belong there, like Haumono.  No, not Tillman or Long types.  It's gotta be someone credible, but not too dangerous.   Someone like Rossy.   I tell you, if he fought Whyte or Haye after Haumono, I'd, I'd, I don't know what I'd do.  Yeah, I think Hemi beats Haumono.

Browne would be a good style fight for him, but he's suspended for 6 months.
I'm embarrassed to put this up, but hey, the show must go on:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/team-parker-david-haye/57045
He's an absolute idiot who knows nothing about boxing. Every time he opens his mouth I cringe.
Dean talks a lot of shit, I don't really believe a fight against Haye is on the table at all they are grandstanding relying on verbal hyphenalia to do the work, but there will be be no fight. They dodge Whyte to fight Haye......rubbish! A Whyte fight would make sense and do do the job for the UK fans.