Joseph Parker
I'm thinking Dyllian Whyte had more ping in his punch than Carlos Takam and it's certain that Anthony Joshua has more ping than them all. Anthony Joshua had a much extinguished amateur career than Joe Parker and now has a smarter promotional team as well.. at this stage I doubt Jo Parker lasts three rounds with Joshua. Parker down sizing to Haumono as is projetted, is certain suicide in the quest for kudos against big men.
Yeah, whyte can be disorganized and sloppy. However he's a unit, 6'4" 240+ and he is a big puncher there's no doubting that, you add in a very solid chin and its as I say, whyte is an issue. If he gets better training and tightens up, throw him in the mix
I think Whyte even surprised himself how competitive he was against AJ. He wasn't in the best shape and got injured in the fight.
I'd say Hearn will be pushing for him to fight Jo on an AJ card but it won't happen. Duco wouldn't take that unless it was for a title and I don't blame them
Apparently Whyte has signed with Match room now so he's in AJs camp. Has to be good for Whyte
Kevin Barry said on the new's tonight no Takam's until they get their shot!

He appeared to be saying we will fight the equivalent of Haumono's and wait it out lol, risk free until they get their pay day!
Not a good sign tbh, he will go backwards fighting that calibre of opposition.

If I was in team Parkers camp, i'd try and get him the likes of Washington, Duhaupus and even Dimitrenko. Guys with good size and decent skills but guys JP should be beating if he has a chance of beating AJ any way. Pulev might be a step too far probably beats Joe imo and I doubt he would come to NZ anyway.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/80303917/sir-bob-jones-joseph-parker-nowhere-near-ready-for-top-boxing-echelon
Well Bob's not silly
Bob was saying he was rushed with his first 5 bouts... now he is saying the same thing.
Bob Jones is right at the end of the day, Joe Parker should have been a long term investment built up over several years.

Duco saw differently though all they cared about was "get this kid on ppv asap" and then "get a big payday asap"

Its never been about his career and development its been about making as much quick cash as possible and that trend continues
Very well put inferno, thankyou