Joseph Parker
Hahaha good level fighters.....well, let's hope Takam can make him look good.
I do think they are good level fighters, just not elite commiserate of his ranking. Takam will be the test. This should be a good style for JP to excel. Takam comes forward and is a slugger without being a brawler. Parker should be able to control the distance and beat him to the punch. Sounds good on paper, but Takam can punch. Parker needs to avoid getting rocked by a top fighter.

Yep, Takam can make him look good. Wilder, Haye, Fury, Klit, AJ could make him look bad. Time will tell how he does with guys bigger than he is. Personally, I don't see Fury fighting him, as I think Klit will KO him, and they both retire.
Gotta go with that last equation die
Problem with Takam is he isn't much of a puncher, he's a volume guy.

Against a guy with height and mobility like joe, takam isn't going to be able to land the volume. Povetkin also shattered his chin so his punch resistance has probably gone too, i don't see this as a difficult style for parker
Inferno, Parker gets rocked n' dropped in Rd 4 recovers picks himself up and proves he is worthy of our adulation. ..
Just saw the Sky Promo for Parkers fight against Takam and to my Suprise they have put the price up to $49.99.....Not sure if the price hike is purely just for this fight or if it's going to be the new standard rate....
Nz fight fan's are expected to pay for their extravagances
$50, duco are a disgrace. I'm trying to by a ticket but now general admission is not available until Tuesday and then only 520 tickets will be available, if i get lucky how much will that cost me? Duco events are cunts, full stop.
Damn. I gotta convince the missus 50 bucks ...
DUCO are really starting to F me Off.