Joseph Parker
Good point, Mippy.

Lonergan told me the WBO #1 gives them "options". I'm sure it does.

One particular thing re: IBF situation that he particularly asked me not to share.

Suffice it to say that they are well on top of it and making their decisions for the right reasons.

-Kiwi
Regarding IBF - something I CAN talk about is that there is a holdup in the 'Mandatory Eliminator' process due to Teper.

He is #4 in IBF but tested positive to drugs last fight. So they are waiting on the results before the eliminator can go ahead.

I believe AJ will pass on it - thus allowing Parker to fight Takam for the Mando in July/ Aug.

Meaning Parker could be Mandatory no 1 in two belts by Sept.

-Kiwi
Loving the ongoing saga in the HW division!

*grabs bucket of popcorn and watches...
Also I believe we will see Parker now surpass AJ in several rankings. AJ may stand still for awhile.

Parker is on the rise - with a bullet.

-Kiwi
https://www.facebook.com/ducoboxing/?fref=nf

Parker answering the challenge to AJ.... video on Duco Facebook page.
(02-05-2016, 07:52 PM)NakiFan Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/ducoboxing/?fref=nf

Parker answering the challenge to AJ.... video on Duco Facebook page.

"come to new zealand"

not gonna happen joe
8am fight on a Saturday morning in the middle of Eden Park, perfect Friday evening UK time.

Here is the Youtube video of that challenge:

(02-05-2016, 08:05 PM)NakiFan Wrote: 8am fight on a Saturday morning in the middle of Eden Park, perfect Friday evening UK time.

Here is the Youtube video of that challenge:

Simply not possible, they don't have the outlay to afford to get AJ over here.

They need to go to him, it's just how it is
Believe me, he's not fighting AJ in NZ. AJ made $7.7 million in his last fight in the UK fighting an unranked fighter, and he's coming to NZ to fight Parker? That's about as funny as Kiwi calling up Lonergan and discussing his plans with Parker. BTW, Parker passed Martin and AJ, not Wlad, as the article said.
Thanks, Diehard.

I knew I could rely on you to put me in my place.

But seriously dude - why don't you do a weekly call with Duncan or Lonergan? I get the feeling they would do that for the fans.

I wanted an answer to an important question. Went straight to the horse's mouth.

-Kiwi