Joseph Parker
Fury also has a suspect chin and only average power.

He is a gnarly fighter though. The first fight was ugly, but Fury won ugly (and easily) and that's all that counts.

Next fight I'd like to see Klit pressure Fury more.
Yeah, but don't tell Infern0 that.

Pressure him? As in throwing a punch? Please Klit, act like the champ you were.
Fury literally tap-danced around the guy.

How do you throw a punch at that?

History will repeat in the rematch - mark my words.

-Kiwi
I think Klit will come out like a beast (at least I hope so). I'm sure Vitali would have given him an earfull over the last performance, and will be instilling some mongrel into his little brother. To beat Fury this time around, Klit needs to fight like the smaller fighter, keep low, move in angles, body punch, then start with the left and right power hooks when Fury gets his hands forced down because of liver punches.

I'm sure he wouldn't be scared of Fury's power, because out of the top 10 fighters I'd rank him at the bottom of one punch power.
I'm going for a Ukrainian win BUT not sure if Wlad can fight like a mike tyson after all these years doing what Steward has taught him, but he has a power shot and I can't see fury dodging that for another 12 rounds.
Agreed, Sham. But Klit doesn't have to fight like Tyson. He has to fight like Klit. Like he did in the 11th and 12th. I think he's afraid of getting hit, and he can't clinch against Fury, who moves, and has size. Like NakiFan says, Fury has so-so power. Go out on your sword if you have to, man, but man up.
You can't hit a tap-dancer, bud.

Wait and see. Same result.

-Kiwi
Cunningham did, bud. A blown up cruiser. Knocked him down.
(02-04-2016, 04:31 PM)Kiwi Wrote: You can't hit a tap-dancer, bud.

Wait and see. Same result.

-Kiwi

I just think that Fury was made to look athletic by how slow and methodical Wlad was moving. 

Once Vitali puts him through Vitali's Rocky 4 training sessions, we will see a new Wlad. 

Why would he go thru all that hard training and then not throw a punch on fight nite?