Joseph Parker
The 'U.K people' didn't want him to fail, and he got an absolute stinker of a decision in his first fight with John McDermott (the away fighter). He barely won a round. That in itself was a huge foot up, keeping him unbeaten.
I agree about Fury.

I think he totally has Wlad's number

We will see in the rematch

-Kiwi
All true inferno except Haye didnt fight Vitali, it was as you meant of course Wlad.
Fury is an irish traveler too don't forgot..Some of those guys are as hard as nails but underdogs at everything. .
In saying all that......GO WLAD!!
GO FURY!!!!!

lol
(02-03-2016, 10:55 PM)shamrock Wrote: All true inferno except Haye didnt fight Vitali, it was as you meant of course Wlad.
Fury is an irish traveler too don't forgot..Some of those guys are as hard as nails but underdogs at everything. .

Nah i meant chisora fought vitali and it was 12 hard rounds

This was around the time Vitali was mashing up top rated contenders like Areolla with ease, he dominated on the cards but he had his hands full with chisora and never hurt him. So i think that win is underrated for fury
Hey Inferno . Great to See another member on here who can see how talented Fury actually is. The guys World Class and i believe he will KO Klit in the rematch. He played with him in the first fight and the second fight he will do a proper demolition job on him.
Infern0, an excellent analysis of the fight with Klit, Fury's strategy, and Fury's strengths and weaknesses. It'll be interesting to see if Klit adapts in the rematch.
Die is yr money still on klit..yes or no please??
YES, on Klit. By KO. Lightning doesn't strike twice.