Joseph Parker
He will get angry when someone makes him Angry. All of his oponents so far have been nice and respectful but when he fights a trash talker like a Tyson Fury then we should see Joe get angry.
Well, part of it is facing fighters in the US and UK on their home turf.
Oh please, Haumono. Sham, see if you can get Joey Wilson to KO him this time, instead of a draw:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/76355387/solomon-haumono-says-kiwi-heavyweight-joseph-parker-dropped-belt-to-avoid-fight
There were pros and cons to that one die and I think we have a "functioning" Haumono on the now menu. Would probably surprise and give Jo a run right now from the messages I'm getting. We see how he performs in Sydney next month..
40 years old, barely ranked. His ship has sailed. No gain for Parker. Doesn't matter how competitive he is. Would be a good match for Izu, or would have been, if he still fought in NZ.

Parker really needs to fight some of the guys I mentioned in another post: either the top 7 guys in the division, or else guys like Szpilka, Fedesov, Takam, etc.
Got to agree with all of that die, fight can never happen. What about Izu? He might go far if matched correctly..is he still dancing? I thought he was fighting in Poland
Yeah, Haumono could have been an earlier opponent, maybe sometime before or after Minto. Izu Dances with the Stars in March, I think. Thought they were looking for a fight for him in April in Poland. Gotta wonder if Parker and Izu go on different fight schedules whether he'll break with Duco. Same with Horn. Well, maybe not Duco, but KB for Izu.
Tone Fereti beat Warren Fuiava at last Saturday rumble in paradise I hear this kid Tone has the goods and Kevin Barry compare him to Maselino Masoe..
KB showing interest in this new kid on the block I hear.. I mean Warren Fuiava is a very good fighter..
So when do you guys think the April opponent will be announced?
Usually 8 weeks out. Mid-Feb.