Joseph Parker
Hmm Naks, your wife knows ah mate.

Sorry bad example in Minto as he was already damaged goods. Know what you mean though.

I see amateur stuff in Parker and consider your ratings a little high, but then who is perfect.. to my mind Jo is 6-7 fights away from the big money, and rushing him will be a setback.
May be, Sham, but Duco, and more importantly, the punters, will not pay $40 for the Martz and Bergman's of this world. Too much grumbling about the opponents, with Stu and Duco needing to defend themselves. Personally, I think they're on a fast track. Parker will beat everyone outside my top 7 (Klit, Wilder, Povetkin, Ortiz, AJ, Haye, Martin, (and Parker). Inside this group, he can beat them all, but also lose to them all. The question is when he jumps in to challenge any of these guys.
That's plausible die for sure, but duco fast tracked all this too fast already, too big, too high, too quick. Now they have to produce the action or lose major confidence of the paying public.

Can't agree your assessment of Jo's ability outside the pet 7, I suspect he is in danger of an upset this side of it and duco have engineered it.
Definitely Sham. Fedosov, Glazkov, Takam, Szpilka, Breazeale, Browne, Miller, etc. are all capable of beating him. It's no certainty. I wouldn't even see it as an upset. More than he has some work to do. But he has to jump in sometime, as I've said, the punters, and critics, will not accept journeymen anymore.
Can't argue that die
I think the Fedesov fight would be a real test for JP, we saw against Bergman that he's not comfortable with counter punchers as he stands and admires his combos rather than putting his hands back up, Fedesov is a massive counter puncher and walks forward waiting for it. At least from what I've seen of him on YouTube
Got that about right tm7. Seems like there is agreement on here on where Jo rates on his way up. I expect he's got much more work to do.
Lonergans shit-stirring gets a wee bite from Hearn:

http://www.sportinglife.com/boxing/news/article/543/10143331/anthony-joshua-challenged-by-unbeaten-new-zealander-joseph-parker
Very good response from Hearn.
Yes Lonergan is on the hype train and pushing for a title shot this year. But it wont happen and Ill be very surprised if KB lets it happen, unless of course there is a dramatic change in title standings as they are?

Not sure about the wiffle ball and bat Die? But yes you are right and KB is aware of the right hands he takes. However, its all about learning and JP to his credit picks up things very well. UK is the focus as you all know, I can see some harder more challenging fights come out of that, and then I think Duco (Lonergan) might pull his head in and realise JP's a work in progress, and has a long way to go.

He's got so much time, and atleast another 5kgs of muscle to develop... he's still growing!!