Joseph Parker
Omg, the lengths you go to diehard you'll nearly convince me too. The brits just hating on each other that's easy to read..
Parker is not ready for a title fight unless he fight top fighters with experience , last weeks fight was a journeymen fight it was terrible..am I the only one that saw it?

parkers experience at the top when fighting top guys with experience I think will count against him

that's my view with out any experience in boxing..lol

tell me if am wrong..lol

I think Tyson fury will beat parker comfortably
Yep, you be wrong, Fai. Parker wins UD against Fury.

I'd put Povetkin and AJ before Martin, and probably before Ortiz.
you're the expert diehard but I don't trust your opinion lol

do you think Kevin Barry is over rated?
(01-24-2016, 10:53 PM)shamrock Wrote: Omg, the lengths you go to diehard you'll nearly convince me too. The brits just hating on each other that's easy to read..

die is a funny guy he never smile at anyone lol
Funny that fai, happens when opinions become obsessions
Definitely an obsession. Got Parker all over my walls. Blow up dolls of him throwing a right hand. Got a thread on him. Biased opinions. One-eyed. Patriotic towards a Kiwi. All true. Sham, was that you last nite looking in my bedroom window?
Die, that was a brown skin, had you better ask fai then .. although, could be a duco spy seeing if you've still got that stuff up
(01-25-2016, 02:38 PM)diehard Wrote: Definitely an obsession.  Got Parker all over my walls.  Blow up dolls of him throwing a right hand.  Got a thread on him.  Biased opinions.  One-eyed.  Patriotic towards a Kiwi.  All true.  Sham, was that you last nite looking in my bedroom window?

parker said his home is samoa die not NZ..me and sham don't like that lol
Parker got lots of homes. He's rich. Duco made him so. KB rich also. Sham's rich. Lives in Chartwell. Fai rich???