Joseph Parker
I guess we will see.......
OK, Sham agrees with me. Sham is a Klit man, but this time his intelligence matches his loyalty.
There is no shame in getting ko'ed by Wlad, its pretty pathetic how he has been turned in to a washed up bum after one loss. He's still clearly the no.2 in the world until proven otherwise
Interesting in so many ways

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/76144761/solomon-haumono-continues-to-taunt-new-zealand-heavyweight-boxer-joseph-parker
James, so true. Klit looked less than spectacular against Jennings. I thought maybe Jennings was just a very good fighter. But then when Fury mentally fuc**d him up, both before and during the fight, something was missing. Don't' know what, but I think it's mental. If he just got old, his reflexes and instincts would go. No, I just think he turned back into scareddy Klitschko. Vitali won't let that happen again. Let's hope Klit makes this competitive with Fury. To Fury's credit, he did what no one has done in ten years.
Huge article on Parker:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/joseph-parker-samoan-blood-kiwi-heart/51737#more-51737
(01-22-2016, 10:48 AM)diehard Wrote: James, so true.  Klit looked less than spectacular against Jennings.  I thought maybe Jennings was just a very good fighter.  But then when Fury mentally fuc**d him up, both before and during the fight, something was missing.  Don't' know what, but I think it's mental.  If he just got old, his reflexes and instincts would go.  No, I just think he turned back into scareddy Klitschko.  Vitali won't let that happen again.  Let's hope Klit makes this competitive with Fury.  To Fury's credit, he did what no one has done in ten years.

Wlad may not have set the world alight against Jennings but he won very clearly even with the point deduction. Why do guys have to do things in style every fight anyway.

I am not a big Jennings fan but he ktfo Szpilka and did it with ease, Wilder was arguably losing (very close fight) to this same chap before he got his ko.

I know you think Wilder is the man, and he's one of my favs as well but can you explain this?

Beating Jennings ugly doesn't mean you aren't right at the top of tree.
I just see Wilder as having power to burn, speed, and size. Hard combination to beat. I'm not saying he's the man like Klit was the man for 10 years. I believe that Wilder has limited skills and defense. Wilder was winning the fight on all the cards when he ko'd Szpilka. I also had Wilder winning with Szpilka being competitive and keeping it close.

I see all of the fighters I mentioned in another thread, all 8 of them, being able to beat Wilder. I see Wilder ahead of the pack right now. Would love to see Wilder vs Povetkin, then we'd see what Wilder is made of.
James, TT has faced quality opponents. Is getting long on the tooth, though. Almost KO'd Malik Scott, who is seen as one of the most fundamentally sound fighters around. Can't take a shot to the temple though (Wilder, TT).

http://boxrec.com/boxer/21633
(01-22-2016, 12:07 PM)diehard Wrote: I just see Wilder as having power to burn, speed, and size.  Hard combination to beat.  I'm not saying he's the man like Klit was the man for 10 years.  I believe that Wilder has limited skills and defense.  Wilder was winning the fight on all the cards when he ko'd Szpilka.  I also had Wilder winning with Szpilka being competitive and keeping it close.

I see all of the fighters I mentioned in another thread, all 8 of them, being able to beat Wilder.  I see Wilder ahead of the pack right now.  Would love to see Wilder vs Povetkin, then we'd see what Wilder is made of.

It is a hard combo to beat for the calibre of fighter he has been facing that's for sure.......

Deontay is going to be in some damn exciting fights, even if he's far far ahead i'll still be holding my breath after all Molina made him do a John Travolta impression and i'm not sure if Molina beats Bergman tbf lol