Joseph Parker
Lets not forget all the southpaws at the top are big boys 6ft4+ with over 80" reach and Bergman looks like a (relative) midget with trex arms
Anybody know what time NZ the fight will be?
7:30PM NZ time.
TT floored Malik Scott. Has fought for the title twice. Yes, he's a little long on the tooth, but dangerous. Why fight him first up when you're learning how to fight a southpaw? Fury will get KO'd by Klit, so Parker vs Fury isn't an issue.
Fury may win another decision. He literally ran rings around Wlad.

-Kiwi
(01-21-2016, 08:22 PM)diehard Wrote: TT floored Malik Scott.  Has fought for the title twice.  Yes, he's a little long on the tooth, but dangerous.  Why fight him first up when you're learning how to fight a southpaw?  Fury will get KO'd by Klit, so Parker vs Fury isn't an issue.

How comes your so sure that Klit ko's fury? Did you not watch the first fight? It wasnt even close and the last thing that looked likely was a Klit ko
I'm so sure because I can't believe Klit would throw so few punches two fights in a row. He's not stupid. And when he did, in the 11th or 12th, he almost had 'em.
(01-21-2016, 09:27 PM)diehard Wrote: I'm so sure becauseelieve Klit would throw so few punches two fights in a row.  He's not stupid.  And when he did, in the 11th or 12th, he almost had 'em.

I think he got old, simple as. Theyre heavyweights so of coarse knock outs are more likely but i reckon Fury wins by an even wider margin this time, maybe even late stoppage. 
I think you were watching a different fight, Diehard

Wlad simply had no answers - round 12 included

Fury by UD again

-Kiwi
Klit did look small in there but maybe he got glued on his laurels or fury got to his mindset. Klit has been a good champion, there's no reason he and his brother can't figure out a way to beat a big awkward but limited skills fury, afterall they are very intelligent people as we know, and Wlad does possess ko power. I'm not surprised if fury gets taken out this time.