Joseph Parker
Tell ya what.....This year, is the year of the heavyweights....
(01-12-2016, 09:24 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Tell ya what.....This year, is the year of the heavyweights....
And at least the next 3-5 years after that hopefully!
Man I hope there's some trilogies
(01-12-2016, 09:37 PM)gothenaki Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 09:24 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Tell ya what.....This year, is the year of the heavyweights....
And at least the next 3-5 years after that hopefully!
Man I hope there's some trilogies

I hope Fury vs Wlad isn't the 1st

I just hope the contenders of the division can start fighting each other instead of waiting in line for title fights.
Contenders dodging each other has been one of the biggest blights on the division since the Klits started dominating.

I'd love Joe to fight AJ for a number 1 contender spot. I realize the money may not be as good as it could be and the losers marketability might take a hit, but why can't young fighters take a risk these days. They should dare to be great.

They will most likely lose one day and it could be fighting Wilder or Fury any way.
Funny how almost nobody rates Glazkov or Martin in their top 5 heavyweight rankings. They're fighting for the 'heavyweight championship of the world' on an UNDERCARD!
Glazkov will win this easy... Martin hasn't fought anyone of significance. JP would KO both of these guys in 5 rounds. IMO Smile
(01-13-2016, 10:55 AM)Dannyboy Wrote: Glazkov will win this easy... Martin hasn't fought anyone of significance. JP would KO both of these guys in 5 rounds. IMO Smile
No denying Czar has fought at a higher level, but the gap is not as great as its made out to be.

For example Joey Dawejko actually beat Derric Rossy, a guy who Glazkov arguably lost to. 

Martin has looked levels above the competition he has faced which he really is tbf and Glazkov looks about as good as the level of comp he has faced which I think is fair.

Martin has the tools to beat Czar and I really hope he does after Duva stole Fury's title. 
I rewatched Fury-Klitschko - the whole thing with the US commentators.

I think Fury has K's number and will win the rematch handily.

Great head movement, footwork and general class and confidence from Fury.

Pretty hard to beat.

-Kiwi
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/one-news/sport/other/joseph-parker-tired-hurt-not-learning-in-camp-ahead-of-samoa-bout-kevin-barry

Interesting video....Not surprised about JP being tired, after such a busy 2015. Not sure why they have spoken to the media about this? But they have been pretty open with all their media releases.
http://www.3news.co.nz/sport/video-southpaw-opponent-a-new-test-for-parker-2016011313#axzz3x5eo3Edc

More of the video regarding the Samoa camp...
Very odd interview??.... The only reason why I can possibly comprehend they would do this is to gain more PPV interest in the fight. Why would you tell the world it was a terrible training camp, he's tired and got hit by southpaws... seems odd?