Joseph Parker
Whyte is average... Joshua was exposed in that fight. AJ looks great going forward but his defence is below par. "Apparently" this has always been an issue?
I didn't really follow his amateur career but a lot of people have said he was very lucky to win a number of fights and got it on aggression.
I do believe Joseph Parker is in front of AJ, I know a lot will be surprised at that, but I believe JP's defence is much more sound plus I think his chin is much better than AJ's.
Kevin has openly said he believes JP is better than AJ, so I would put a bit of dosh on it, Whyte is their target. This is not a risky fight, but certainly tells the World who should have the first mandatory out of the two of them!!
Fighting in Britain is certainly a great move.

If they can do co-promotions there long-term it is a great base.

-Kiwi
Colonel Bob pumping up Parker and AJ;
http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/colonel-bob-sheridan-says-parker-and-joshua-will-rule-the-heavyweight-division-320027
I Really really like JP i think hes such an amazing prospect i mean if an out of shape unfit defenseless Dillian Whyte can go 7 rounds with AJ and almost KO him it certainly bodes well for JP doesn't it.
I'm a big fan of Whyte and believe he can still come back down the line as he has great potential, he needs to get the shoulder sorted and some more fights under his belt against slightly lower opposition to get back into it IMO.

I'd have to say I favour Parker to beat him quite convincingly if they fight soon and would only give Whyte a punchers chance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju2LNWqW3fc

New training video leading up to Bergman. Drilling in some mean combos at training...
(01-12-2016, 05:50 PM)NakiFan Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju2LNWqW3fc

New training video leading up to Bergman. Drilling in some mean combos at training...

Great stuff. JP (and KB) are working unbelievably hard. JP says he trains 3x a day, 6x a week.

The heavy I think of who trained as relentlessly as AJ and JP was Holyfield, and he was basically a blown-up cruiser. (Possibly on HGH)

All this hard work is going to bring some great fights. Experienced boxers say great conditioning gives you a better chin.

Fury trained incredibly hard for Kilt, but can he keep it up?
Fury, Wilder, Povetkin, Joshua, Parker

Good times.
Good find. What I like is how well they work together. Yep, those 5, Gothe, are the ones I think are the top 5 heavys.
(01-12-2016, 08:08 PM)diehard Wrote: Good find.  What I like is how well they work together.  Yep, those 5, Gothe, are the ones I think are the top 5 heavys.
Oops - and Ortiz. His trainer says he basically lives in the gym. And Klit on his day is still a force. A fit, determined Haye has speed and power. Would love to see Povetkin v Haye.
So yeah - good times.

If Joe is fighting any of them, I can see great fights. He might not end up the best of his generation (though he could), but his speed, determination, hunger and what I suspect is a great chin, will make the sort of fights that fans of the heavy division have been hanging out for since Golota/Bowe, Holyfield/Tyson Holyfield/Bowe etc.
A slightly smaller heavy (in this age of giants) with great explosiveness and power chopping down all before him. No wonder Holyfield calls him the "New Deal"
Yep, I'd include Ortiz, and it's wait and see for Klit. Can't believe he's finished, and he'll beat Fury in the rematch.