Joseph Parker
NOT ALWAYS EASY BEING A SENIOR MEMBER TRYING TO WORK OUT WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT..PARKER HASNT FOUGHT ANYONE..
DIE GETS TURN ON BY PARKERS POSTER IN HIS ROOM HE CANT SEPARATE LOW/HIGH PROFILE FIGHTERS..
THE MATCH MAKER IS PLAYING US FOOL..THE RANKING IS A JOKE..THE HW DEVISION IS A JOKE..

CHANGE THE FLAG GUYS..LOL
Çaps lock and poor grammar. Isn't the forum a place of educated discussion?
True. But Fai has been with us so long he gets a pass on his grammar. He also keeps Sham alive and well with his er, um "humour." But even for Fai, it's a bit negative. Come on, Fai, lighten up. As NakiFan says, keep it educated.
From April next year it seems we will really get to judge if Parker is top-level.

I think he is.

Anthony Joshua faces his moment of truth starting this weekend - against Whyte.

I think it is a 50/50 fight and I think Whyte could take Joshua OUT via big KO. The chance is there.

Either way - the next 2 years will sort all these young guns out.

-Kiwi
So Fai is like the Father Jack of NZBoxingChat?
[Image: latest?cb=20120218182603]
Stu Duncan, the Duco matchmaker, said he thinks Whyte will win. Sham's got me believing that AJ is unbeatable, so I was a bit shocked at Stu's comment. We'll see.

BTW, Tua fought Cecil Coffee in his 17th fight. Parker fought Martz. Parker needed to fight a tall guy, then the southpaw Bergman. I have no problems with it. He's being matched well. As Kiwi says, I'm looking forward to April.
All you have to do is look at the amateur fight between Joshua and Whyte to see that Whyte could very possibly take AJ out

If anyone is over-hyped in this division it may be Anthony Joshua

This weekend will tell all.
Die you're a real spinner, I never ever put it out that I think AJ is unbeatable, any man is beatable that is common knowledge. Your insecurities cannot be traced back to me sorry.
I'm looking forward to Anthony Joshua Koing Dillian Whyte on the weekend. A tougher fight to date than Jo Parker has engaged in to date...albeit.
Yes - a very dangerous fight for AJ

Why did he take it? To go from Tomato Cans straight to Whyte. Hmmmm.

We will see what happens.
Not unbeatable, Sham. But you give AJ a pass on his ranking and quality of opposition, which is the opposite of what you do with Parker. You even have me believing in AJ.