Joseph Parker
Still lowly die in terms of competitiveness on Saturday night.
Aj and JP, Same level on paper but I'm thinking AJ to get there...not sure about Jo yet to be honest. Looking at the two in action I feel Aj has skills I havnt seen in Jo yet. Except the skip punch of course.
Only my 2cents worth die for what it is. Other posters on here have better insights than I do..
Even Joshua against Whyte is no sure thing. Whyte gave him a hiding in the amateurs. Take a look at the video below-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqmp_18Ny_g

This could happen again. A Whyte victory

What a year ahead for all these guys!

-Kiwi
No, you're insights are spot-on. In terms of competitiveness, how can you argue? Martz was horrible. I was talking about him as an opponent, not his performance. We'll see how AJ and Parker do when they step up. Starts with Parker in April, AJ this weekend.
Die - do you think Ustinov could be a mistake?

-Kiwi
For whom? Ustinov is a very nice step up for Parker. He's ranked in the top 10 in an alphabet, fits the requirement of being tall, has been here before, and is looking for a NZ wife. When you go into the top 10, it's all a risk. Me? I would go after Martin or Glazkov. Both are top 5, and easier than Ustinov to beat.
May have no choice at present, Die. It's all about who they can get.
Bring it on, they brought ustinov out here to fight a flagging Tua, now the odds are better.
Ustinov will at least go rounds. That man is a solid unit. Looking over a number of YouTube clips, he has taken some big shots without wobbling.
True. When you watch Ustinov vs Pulev you see Ustinov is certainly beatable.

Parker is similar height and a lot more aggressive than Pulev.

-Kiwi
I'm not saying it's Ustinov, as Team Parker is negotiating with several top ten guys. He just seems the easiest to get over to NZ. He's only lost once, and that was to Pulev, who's well ranked. And Lonergan is not pushing for a WBA mandatory, of which Ustinov is #7. So who knows?

BTW, Ustinov was in that fight with Pulev til the end, when he unexpectedly quit in the 11th.