Joseph Parker
That's what I'm saying! How come we can't get PARKER to fight Charles Martin instead of Breazeale? Both Brezeale and Parker are undefeated. Maybe he fights the winner in the US?

Gothe, my issue exactly. Duco will NOT be able to get top 10 opponents down under. Tua couldn't. Instead, let Duco put on some competitive fights. They did with Horn last fight, now it's Izu's turn. I don't mind Parker fighting decent, competitive opposition as long as they have a pulse. Meehan was a good opponent. Pettaway and Saglam? weren't.
Imagine what resources Parker would have if he was fighting for England....instead picking through weaker opponents that are willing to travel. I can understand the want to support NZ and Samoa by having fights staged here, but at what expense? Is the USA fight going to be against someone credible? or another tired journeyman that might go 3?

If it is Bergman or Martz, I'll be very hesitant getting PPV to watch it, as those two will be dealt with very quickly.
Gotta wonder how long Duco can turn a profit with Parker fighting journeymen. He's past that now, even by KBs own admission. I say, keep the Fight for Life celebs and go overseas after Hamilton and Samoa. Parker is on the record saying he wants to travel. Horn is ready, and Izu will be shortly if they can match him better.
I wonder how Izu would have gone against Kali? There is no doubt that Izu has the KO power.
Well, that's the thing. Izu hasn't been in with anyone. Best we can say about him is that he spars with Parker. KB has promised him a fight in Europe, I believe Holland, next year. One wonders if he was matched the same way as Parker, that he would be as good as Parker right now. He has power, decent speed, reach, and knows how to fight. His best win so far has been Julius Long.
Izu looks the full package to me but of course needs fight something that returns fire
Thinking the team should be looking to Prudential Centre in New Jersey as their East Coast home base to keep building Parker and Izu up together. Its fairly cosmopolitan but does have a big Polish community, that Adamek, Szpilka and others have tapped into. Izu is already the number 7 Polish HW according to boxrec, so he'd get an instant following, especially given the youtube highlights he's started putting together... this could be a situation where Izu's natural fan base starts to help Joe, whereas to date its been the other way around...
An excellent idea, cranky. With Parker getting so so opponents, it's time for Izu to shine now. And, Parker needs to fight in the US or UK.
Apparently it could be Solomon Haumono for Dec 5?
because hes 7 foot and American, right? Wink