Joseph Parker
The only way he wins this is if JP goes after him. As in throwing combos and trying to hurt him. If he waits and tries to box with him, he may be winning the fight. But only until Wilder catches him. As everyone says, JP needs to be on his game for the full 36 minutes. He can't have a lapse in concentration. That's just not JP. So, he needs to go after Wilder and hopefully catch him as Wilder doesn't have the best boxing skills.
I'm with you, Diehard. Best way is for Parker to go to WAR - but an intelligent and focused war.

However, it sounds like what they will actually do is potshot from the outside and quickly rush in, throwing huge combo's. In - out.

Surely there is a huge danger of getting smashed on one of those inside runs?

I would rather he crowd Wilder and be super-aggressive all night long.
Yeah, no half-way measures. He's gotta trust his speed and combos against Wilders' one right hand shot. JP fought not that long ago so his stamina should be good against Wilder, who hasn't fought in over a year. Do or die, don't leave the ring wondering...what if...The longer it goes, the better chance JP gets caught with that right hand.
Sometimes the best defense is a super-aggressive offense.

Gotta keep it close so he can get those uppercuts in.
Unfortunately, JP made some noise about "he can't catch mel" (with that right hand). Hopefully, he doesn't think he can outbox Wilder from a distance and win as Wilder will catch up with him eventually. I say, go for broke early, as Wilder won't be expecting it. It'll take him a couple of rounds to get off the ring rust, and nobody comes at Wilder. Even Fury didn't.
JP interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txxHQKGjypM
I just don't think he can continuously attack- he has never shown that stamina to sustain all out offense
Do it in spurts - pick your moments - offset Wilders attack with jabs- movement- feints
When you do attack make it count hurt him with fast accurate combos then exit left or right not straight back.
I just hope JP boxers at his best level - win or lose goes hard and leaves it all in there- can't ask any more he has shown the bollocks to get in with an elite ATG puncher
Yeah, JP has a tendency to go straight back when attacked, like in the JJ fight. I figure if he goes all out early, his stamina won't be a factor, as he'll either stop Wilder and get ko'd. Also, Wilder hasn't fought in a while and Parker has. And Wilder's stamina isn't great either.
If he does pick his moments to attack, like you say, he needs to make sure he doesn't get caught in between, as JP tends to lose focus at times.
The great thing about this fight is that all the previous experiences that JP has

may add up to a grim determination to really excel in this particular moment.

As Andy Lee says, "The stars have aligned" for this fight.

All of Parker's past may come into focus here to produce something special. I just have a feeling about it - and I hope I'm right.

JP needs a break to go his way
What I like about this fight (which I don't) is that JP is facing a guy who could KO him with one punch. I think the only fighter he fought that had that power was AJ (which he didn't). So he knows he's gonna have to be super fit and super focused or it's lights out. There's no hype with Wilder. JP better be super prepared, and I hope that translates into the best of JP. JJ laid him out cold. Surely he doesn't want that again!