Joseph Parker
Who has Wilder beaten?
Who has he even fought? (apart from Fury who KO'd him)

If Parker can simply avoid a clean KO-punch for a few rounds

I think he will have Wilder more and more in trouble.

Mind you, I have backed JP before - and regretted it.

I just think he truly has the attributes to take Wilder down. But will he bring it on the night?
If he comes in similar weight to his last fight, any increase between then and the 23rd would be bad weight- its just too close in time to do it properly.
Being mobile will help and able to throw combos fast
Agreed, Bart

Maybe 247 lbs or so may be good
Kiwi, i'm having what you're having! And give some to JP. Given his confidence level, you may have already given it to him. JP's biggest problem is his defense. Sort that out, and he's in with a punchers chance. I'd say he's at 10-1 odds but the bookies will make it closer than that.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/deontay-wilder-arrives-in-london-ahead-of-presser-for-joseph-parker-fight-says-youre-all-fd/270672
Wilder Vs. Parker
Joshua Vs. Wallin
Dmitry Bivol Vs. Richard Rivera
Arslanbek Makhmudov Vs. Agit Kabayel
Filip Hrgovic Vs. TBA
Martin Baklole Vs. TBA
Jai Opetaia VS. TBA
Yep - I was just about to post the same news - "Deontay Wilder has now arrived in London ahead of tomorrow's press conference to announce his fight vs Joseph Parker on the same show as Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin, Dec 23rd in Saudi Arabia…"

This is JP's chance to get back in the big leagues

Don't blow it, JP !!
Just saw a pic of JP on his FB acc on a plane with Lockhart and Lee so probably on his way to london
I expect a very focused and confident Parker

Totally determined not to let this one slip away - and to right all the previous wrongs

He knows he can do this. On his night he can DOMINATE.

That's the Parker I want to see. No more under-performing. Intensely determined and aggressive.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/301009305/joseph-parker-locks-in-saudi-blockbuster-against-deontay-wilder-junior-fa-also-on-card