Joseph Parker
I actually think Wilder is a LOT easier than AJ today. (As long as you use a strategy to crowd Wilder and keep him on the back foot)

JP has the attributes to take him - and this is the very type of fight he HAS to take. Or why bother?
Unfortunately, JP will be on the back foot, if the fight with JJ is any indication. Still, your strategy is a good one Kiwi. Personally, I don't know how you fight Wilder. Outbox him and avoid the right hand is the obvious answer, but how do you do that?
Get inside and keep it close.

Wilder likes to fight at range
Yes kiwi, but who has been able to do that? Fury? To be honest, I don't know how he got to Wilder and managed to stop him in fights 2 and 3.
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/301007237/joseph-parker-ready-to-risk-it-all-in-highstakes-shootout-against-deontay-wilder-in-saudi-arabia
Good article, Die

I love this decision for JP - and kudos to him for taking so many of these tough fights

This one is a very worthwhile risk, in my view
Its a risk but with risk comes reward
Win lose or draw I think JP should be applauded- so many HW's talk the talk but few walk it.
Here in NZ despite winning the WBO title most have his achievements below that of Tuas ... win this fight I I would put him as NO1 Kiwi HW of all time.
He does walk the talk. Tua was a better fighter, but he quit too early after the Byrd fight and the Pugh fiasco. He coulda been champ...JP was the champ, so you gottta give it to him. JP ducks nobody!
Wilder likes slow plodders with average chins that he can snipe from range. He only weighs about 220 lbs

Parker - if he comes in aggressive at 250 lbs - can literally BULLY Wilder and get up in his face

JP is very capable of dominating this fight. Parker by KO.
If JP comes in at 250 lbs, he'll BE a slow plodder. Honestly though, I don't know what he needs to do to avoid getting ko'd by Wilder.