Joseph Parker
Hmmm.
I think both AJ and Wilder may find JP a real handful - and on his night he may beat Zhang as well (who struggles with stamina).

A really determined, focused JP is still right in that mix - especially with JJ falling down the ranks and aging out
So optimistic. I like it. Kiwi, do you work for Mr Higgins? Wilder will KO him into next year. AJ will probably stop him late. JP has struggled in two out of his last three opponents against sub-par competition. But I hope you're right. I love JP, but he'll break your heart. Probably more so in the past when he had more skill and power. Come on Parker, prove me wrong and kiwi right!
I would love to see JP rematch Whyte and AJ even Ruiz
Stay away from JJ as not a good match up even with people questioning JJ now he is still a stamina machine and JP has never had that in him.
Beat Kean and hold onto or maybe improve ranking so next year or so be there abouts when belts get fragmented
Let bygones be bygones and focus on the young gunz coming thru. And then pick off a belt when/if one becomes available.
JP has gotten worse under Lee and in Fury's camp. How can that be? Anyway, he loses to AJ and Ruiz if they rematch. Whyte is an even fight.
Never count a good man out, Diehard.

The man may yet surprise to the upside once the top rungs shake out

Wilder is 38. Zhang is 40
So true, kiwi. I just think he needs to stay active with young gunz in the top 10 until the upper echelon clears out. BTW, Bakole says he can't find an opponent, and neither can JP. Well??? Both are on the Fury undercard. If they both win, then???
I have backed Takam to beat Bakole- good $

I think JP's biggest issue since leaving KB has been finding his own style and identity as a boxer
They first tryed bulking him up and making him a puncher but it backfired- hopefully now they are now settled on his style which I think a backfoot fast handed fighter walking them onto his punches and backing off to get his breaks which he needs.
Which is where KB had him. Lee has had plenty of time with him, since the Fa fight, and he's gotten worse. I wish they would more concentrate on his being fast on the front foot, with combos. He got nailed being on the back foot with JJ. So his power comes from an accumulation of punches, rather than one punch ko's.
Let's hope JP puts up a good showing this week

He needs some breaks to go his way to get to fight the "name" guys