Joseph Parker
Glazkov has a long wait. First up for Klit after Fury is Wilder. Then maybe someone else that he likes. Then AJ. And Glazkov has to fight SOMEBODY during his wait. But yes, the fight would happen in the US or Europe.

Briggs? He needs to be called out. Repeatedly. By Lonergan. He won't come willingly.

I've always maintained that Duco will never get a top ten guy to fight Tua. Or Parker now. Too much risk in their own backyard.
(09-15-2015, 05:59 PM)shamrock Wrote: That's fair comment fai, well the part about duco getting old done n dusted opponents... I'm looking in the mailbox everyday for a letter calling me out....
I'm tired of just keeping busy, be great for duco to see me first hand against Jo. I have the feeling of being dodged..like you do when your old girlfriends cross the road when they see you walking down Queen St
I don't blame your exes for crossing the street, they properly night mares in bed during your time  hence lol
Apparently Ustinov is to fight Kimbo Slice in November, which if true would rule him out of facing JP on Dec 5
Easy KO there for Ustinov
(09-18-2015, 12:39 AM)tm7 Wrote: Apparently Ustinov is to fight Kimbo Slice in November, which if true would rule him out of facing JP on Dec 5
I know Team Parker tried to get him. Shows how hard it is to get a decent fighter to NZ to fight JP, even if they get offered a decent payday
Be nice to be privy to some of these Duco negotiations to know whats really going on...

Pays to be slow to swallow what they put out I'm thinking, in other words, I DONT TRUST EM'!!
What don't you trust, Sham? With me, it was the circus acts, which they have reigned in. Fight for Life, forget it. But I like the other shows. My main wish, though, is to match the fighters better.
Do you trust what Lonergan speaks as God given truth Die?? Hmmmmm..
God given truth? Lonergan? No, no, no. He talks crap, but it's his opinion, and perspective. But if he says he tried to get Ustinov to fight, or that Parker is going to fight in the US next year, I'd believe him. So if he says a fact, I'd believe him. If he states an opinion, like Parker is as good as Ali, whoops, that was Colonel Bob, I'd say he's bullshitting.

Comprendre?
Die, its distinguishing the facts from the fiction we have trouble with. It may be a fact he attempted to get Ustinov, but we are not privy to the details involved in any discussions, that's where the discrepancy may be. What was said and what was offered is up for grabs, that's where I distrust Lonergan for straight A's.