Joseph Parker
I wish the route was WBC

But it looks like WBO once again
With Kiwi's, it's always the WBO first. They take care of us:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/sulaiman-says-there-could-be-a-boxing-tournament-to-decide-vacant-wbc-heavyweight-belt/221741
Early July date must be gone now

August is likely
yeah some stalling hopefully they both waiting on sanctioning body rather than each other
JP in NZ right now I think so he'd wanna get back to Andy Lee asap
Not good that JP is in NZ. Looks to me like we have a wait on our hands. Yes, I also think it has to do with the alphabets. I also don't see any alternatives happening anytime soon if JJ falls thru.
Now anything below JJ would be a disappointment
Ruiz and Ortiz are scheduled to fight eachother
Whyte will be on an holiday
Maybe Wilder has thrown his name in the WBC title v either JJ or JP.....

Chisora 3
(05-19-2022, 03:48 PM)bart Wrote: Now anything below JJ would be a disappointment
Ruiz and Ortiz are scheduled to fight eachother
Whyte will be on an holiday
Maybe Wilder has thrown his name in the WBC title v either JJ or JP.....

Chisora 3

JJ would have the same issue. Who would he fight if he and JP fell thru. One of them could fight Sanchez I guess. No money in it though. Sanchez is ranked WBO #3.
Yeah Sanchez has no $ appeal
JJ because of his age needs to fight big fights from now on
Wilder for WBC belt..... I think JJ is tailor made for Wilder though- straight up and slow moving
Winner of Ruiz v Ortiz
Winner of Usyk v AJ
JJ hasn't fought in almost a year, when he KO'd Takam.  Another delay to wait for another fight would be almost a year and a half.  If AJ beats Usyk, there would be a trilogy, or an AJ/Fury fight.  Ruiz/Ortiz?  Another year and a half, and those two would want a title fight with whoever won.  JJ is screwed if he doesn't fight JP.  Of course, so is JP.  But he at least fought 6 months ago against Chisora.

Come on guys, JJ/JP is the best fight right now for both of them.
yip just needs to get done as i said i think both the fighters and their teams want it- public wants it- it will sell in UK
Just figuring out sanctioning bodies - rewards-rankings belts etc